Top 5 Things to Do in Kingston
Kingston is a town located in the American state of New York. It is in the Ulster County and is located 91 miles north of New York City, along the Hudson River. The city of Kingston is located in the eastern border of the Ulster County and is also its county seat. It is a rapidly developing area.
1. Alexandro Banyo: This is one of the most prominent golf courses in the area. Many travelers as well as locals quite often frequent it. It is a well-maintained golf course.
2. Hudson River Maritime Center: Another one of Kingston's popular tourist attractions. The center is a museum as well as an art gallery, which has a whole range of artifacts which are of high significance in the local scenario. Lots of people come here regularly.
3. Academy Green Park: This a very nice place to spend your leisure time. It has a sitting area, historic statues, fountains, and summer band concerts making it a nice place to be.
4. Kingston Library: This is one of the oldest and largest libraries in the county. It has a very large collection of books, articles, reviews, and many other papers of academic value. It is a very popular stop for academics who come to this place.
5. Senate House State Historic Site: This is a historic site, as you would understand from the name and is also a very popular tourist attraction. Lots of people from around the country visit this place to have a look at this famous site.