5 Things You Must do in Manhattan
Manhattan is the pride of New York City. It stands tall as the center of trade, commerce, and culture. the seat of American government and cultural activities, it is also the home of the United Nations. Manhattan is a fast-paced city that has a lot to offer in terms of tourist attractions. Here are the top 5 things you must do while you're there.
1. Go to Bryant Park – For an exotic feel of watching a movie under a starlit sky, go to Bryant Park. Watch a movie with your friends at the Byrant Park and bring along a lot of popcorn and your favorite pop soda. Go there early to get the best seats.
2. See the Statue of Liberty – The Statue of Liberty is one of the defining architectural monuments of the USA. Take a ferry ride to Ellis Island and see this amazing monument.
3. Watch the street fairs – If you are a summer visitor to Manhattan, you cannot afford to miss the numerous street fairs that happen here. These fairs usually happen from 11 in the morning to 6 in the evening, and are the best places to get a slice of the Manhattan life.
4. Go to the Museum of the American Indian – For a feel of American history, visit the Museum of the American Indian.
5. Visit the Metropolitan Opera – Come and see one of the leading opera companies of the world. Located in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, the Metropolitan Opera boasts of having premiered the leading opera works.