Top 5 Things to Do in Emmaus
Emmaus is located in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. Allentown lies towards the south of the city, which was established in 1759. In 1800 iron ore was discovered, though the city is also known as a center for silk and cigar production.
Five things to do in Emmaus:
1. Museum of Indian Culture: This museum is located near Leigh Valley Hospital and is dedicated to understanding Native American culture. The building is decorated with Indian artwork, basketry and quill working.
2. Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom: This is the largest water park in America. The park provides an endless range of entertainment for the whole family, with numerous rides, water slides and picnic spots. Dorney Park is well known for its heart throbbing, roller coaster rides and other thrilling attractions.
3. Allentown Municipal Golf Course: This 18 hole course is always maintained to a very high standard and features sand bunkers and ponds. Allentown golf course is just across from Trexle Park, to the north of Philadelphia.
4. Da Vinci Discovery Center of Science and Technology: The center is located in the campus of Cedar Crest College and aims to provide a high standard of education in the fields of science, technology.
5. Emmaus High School: The school's mission is to educate everyone to the same level, without discrimination. It believes that we all have the ability to succeed and progress in life and tries to instill, in its students, the skill of time management, social skills and reasoning power.