5 Things You Must Do in Waterbury
Waterbury is located in Washington County in central Vermont. Waterbury is famous for the Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory. Other industries found in this place include Cold Hollow Cider Mill, Lake Champlain Chocolates, and Cabot Creamery Annex. This town houses a huge complex of the Vermont's state government administrative offices. Famous destinations of Waterbury, Vermont are:
1. Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory: The tours of the Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory has been one of Vermont's most famous tourist destinations. The tours are completely worthwhile. First of all, they provide a peek into the humble commencement of this enterprise. Then tourists enter the production house where there are mesmerizing flavors to be cherished. Finally, the tasting rooms are the most looked forward to places of this must visit tour.
2. A Gateway to Mad River Valley and Mountains of Stowe: A myriad number of tourists visit Waterbury Vermont every year to enjoy the scenic beauty as well as the outdoor activities of this area. It is ideal for tourists enthusiastic about hiking, sightseeing, skiing, fishing, cross country skiing, shopping, and sleigh riding.
3. Grand View Winery: It is a family owned farm producing wine. It is very famous for its outstanding grape wines and other fruit wines. The farm offers the visitors a glimpse of a rural setting stretched in the 50 mile horizons. It is the best place to have a lunch complemented with wine and enjoy amazing beauty adorned with flowers, gardens, as well as tranquility.
4. Vermont Clay Studio: It features a whole collection of above 80 premier artisans hailing from ceramic arts backgrounds.
5. Evergreen Gardens of Vermont: Lastly, do not forget to visit the beautiful gardens.