5 Things You Must Do in Watsonville
Watsonville city is in the region of Santa Cruz located in California (United States). At the 2000 census, the communities were around 44,265. Similar to a neighboring city Salinas, Watsonville produces different kinds of vegetables and fruits, especially blackberries, strawberries, table mushrooms, and raspberries. As the numbers of tourists are increasing day-by-day, these locations are considered to be the best places for tourism.
1. Watsonville Amusement Parks: Watsonville city has various amusement parks, where visitors can experience nature's beauty, sleep beneath the stars, shoot the curls, and can enjoy a picnic. The parks not only entertain, but also create awareness which helps people to understand the resources around and appreciate the wonder and beauty of the Watsonville parks.
2. Windy Oaks Estate: Windy Oaks Estate is a dreamy French landscape on the adjacent area of Santa Cruz Mountain. Acres of special grapes are preserved for making vines in this Estate. Vines, picnics, redwood tress, and elixir barrels are some of the things that will be experienced before heading into the tasting rooms.
3. Monterey Bay Strawberry Celebration: The Watsonville fruit festival is famous for their strawberries. The Watsonville fruit festival is celebrated with strawberry delicacies every year. Along with the fruit festival, several other programs such as a gooey contest and strawberry carnival are also celebrated.
4. Holiday Inn Express Grand Hotel: Tourists can enjoy their holiday in Watsonville more pleasurably through Holiday Inn Express hotel, as the residential charges are relatively less than other hotels.
5. Watsonville Public library: Watsonville libraries are considered to be great, as there are several collections of recently issued books that are available, such as mysteries, fiction, science fiction, and other non fictional available for the visitors to read.