I Crashed Tony n' Tina's WeddingEver since seeing the movie "Wedding Crashers" staring Will Farrel and Owen Wilson, I'd wanted very much to crash a wedding. I wanted to see what it was like being a guest at a wedding where I didn't know a single person there. Including bride nor groom. Finally, my opportunity came in Las Vegas yesterday when I took an opportunity to see Tony n' Tina's wedding at the Rio.
Tony n' Tina's wedding is a popular show that has been running for 19 years, earning the title of "Longest running Off-Broadway show" and receiving rave reviews from every major national publication.
The show even included an authentic Italian buffet, appetizers, champagne toast, along with wedding cake and dancing to the catchy tunes of Vegas' funkiest band, Fusion! (Yes, I ate and danced a lot)
The characters in the show were hilarious and I especially enjoyed the non-scripted things the performers said and did whilst casually walking by my table.
If you've never crashed a wedding before, I highly recommend the experience of crashing Tony 'n Tina's wedding in Las Vegas for a fun combination of music, laughs, dancing and food.
- Performances are nightly at 8pm
- Performed at Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las vegas.
- Tickets are $89.99 for general admission
- $140.50 for VIP seats. VIP seating includes priority seats in and around the dance floor, champagne service and a special dessert & other fun items.
- For tickets, visit the Tony n' Tina's Wedding Website