Alexandria Car Rental Comparison
Here is helpful info about car rental in Alexandria, Virginia!
Alexandria, Virginia is a city of about 150 thousand on the west bank of the Potomac River. VroomVroomVroom can help you to find the rock bottom price on car rental in Alexandria and other Washington-area locations, because our focus on rental car price comparison is second to none!
People book with us every day because we are the experts in booking car rental, and our easy-to-navigate system will let you find a vehicle that you want to rent in the location you will be visiting with speed, accuracy and a low price that will leave you smiling! At VroomVroomVroom there are never any hidden fees, and you don't need a credit card to book with us. The benefits of booking with us include our price promise (to match any price; check the price promise page to get all the details)! Also, there's never a cancellation fee when you use our service. Best of all, when you compare and save on car rental, you save money and time – and everyone loves saving those!Explore the Old Town and compare the cheapest car rental in Alexandria...
Did you know that Alexandria is the seventh largest and highest income independent city in Virginia?
Best Way to Travel: Train, Car
#1 Thing to do: Washington Masonic National Museum
#2 Thing to do: Carlyle House
#3 Thing to do: Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum
Fun Fact: Old Town was laid out in 1749 and is considered as the oldest section of the city
#1 Car Rental Company: Hertz
Here's some more information about Alexandria!
Alexandria is about six miles south of downtown Washington, D.C., and like most of Northern Virginia, it's a city filled by federal employees, members of the U.S. armed forces and their families, and private contractors who work with the federal government. In fact, the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office are two of this city's biggest employers. If you're in Alexandria for business, perhaps you need your car rental to get back and forth between the hotel and your appointments. But it's also a great way to spend some free time visiting Alexandria's great restaurants, and seeing the awesome national monuments that dot the landscape of our nation's capital – just a short drive in your car rental to any of them!When in Alexandria, you're definitely advised to take your car rental and drive over to Old Town, which is the city's historic center. It's full of theaters, small shops (especially antique stores and boutiques), and restaurants. As a major tourism attraction, Old Town is a great district where you can park the car rental and walk around for an hour or two! You can check out the 18th century architecture, cool landmarks like Gadsby's Tavern and the Lee-Fendall House, visit the farmer's market (held Saturday mornings on Market Square), watch a street performer, or even take a cruise on the Potomac on a river boat!
Be sure to take a photo of the famous Civil War statue “Appomattox” by M. Casper Buberl, before getting back to your affordable car rental and back to your hotel or business meetings!
- Hertz South Pickett St - 501 S Pickett Street, Alexandria, VA. 22304
- Enterprise Sheraton - Old Town - 801 N Saint Asaph St, Alexandria, VA. 22314
- Avis Landmark Mall - Sears Auto Center - 6001 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA. 22304
- Enterprise Alexandria Edsall Rd - 5800 Edsall Road, Alexandria, VA. 22304
- Avis Alexandria - Hilton Mark Center - 5000 Seminary Road, Alexandria, VA. 22311
- National Dc Fleet Admin - 1200 N Fayette St, Alexandria, VA. 22314-1356
- Budget Alexandria - 5000 Seminary Road, Hilton Mark Center, Alexandria, VA. 22311
- Hertz Lindsay Lexus - 1575 Kenwood Ave, Alexandria, VA. 22302
- Enterprise Alexandria Duke St. - 4213 Duke St, Alexandria, VA. 22304
- Enterprise Alexandria Olde Towne - 5954 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA. 22303
- Enterprise Fairlington - 1525 Kenwood Avenue, Alexandria, VA. 22302
- Enterprise Alexandria Mount Vernon - 7520A Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA. 22306
- Budget Alexandria, Va Sears - 6001 Duke Street, Landmark Mall Sears Auto Ctr, Alexandria, VA. 22304
|Book At||Miles/km to Alexandria||Depot Count||Directions to Alexandria||Latitude||Longitude|
|Washington Union Station||6.8/10.9||4||Directions||38.897371||-77.006265|
|*Distance is calculated arial. Actual will be different.|
5 Fun things to do in Alexandria - VroomVroomVroom
- Nissan Altima Coupe
- Kia Rio
- 3 days