Richmond Car Rental Comparison
Richmond is located in the province of British Columbia, Canada. As the forth-populous city in the province, Richmond has a growing population, which numbers approximately 190,470 inhabitants. The city of Richmond is surrounded by several other large cities and it is included in the Metro Vancouver. In 1879, Richmond was incorporated as a municipality and, in 1990, as a city.
Top Attractions within Richmond
The Terra Nova Nature Park is one of the many natural areas located in Richmond. People coming here will have the chance to enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. The first thing to do in the park is admiring the natural elements composing it. You may choose a bench or a spot for your blanket and take in all the fresh air, while reading a book. Another activity to be taken on is sport. You can walk, run or ride a bicycle along the paths of the park.
The Stevenson Salmon Festival is held each year on Canada Day, July 1. People in Richmond can show visitors their unique way of celebrating their national day through this event. It includes a massive parade as the center of the celebration and the famous salmon barbecue held at the Stevenson Community Center. The festival provides a fun and attracting perspective over the Canadian values and traditions.
The Richmond Night Market provides people with an original shopping method. The market opens up in the summer months during the night, in order to offer people an alternative shopping solution for when the weather is too hot. It is a great opportunity to tend to all your shopping needs, while taking in the summer fresh air of the night. The market includes a variety of products covering all possible products you may need.
The River Rock Casino is a landmark of entertainment in Richmond. It is the largest casino in the province and it includes a variety of gaming and gambling opportunities. In addition to the specialized casino attractions, the venue incorporates the River Rock Show Theater. For a great vacation in the region, the shows of the theater are amazing entertainment options.
- Avis Richmond - 5951 Minoru Blvd, Unit 173, Richmond, BC. V6X 1A3
- Budget Richmond - 3691 Number 3 Road, Richmond, BC. V6X 2B8
- Hertz Esso Avitat Interdel Avi - 5360 Airport Road South, Richmond, BC. V7B 1B4
- Hertz Richmond No 3 Road - 3771 No 3 Road, Richmond, BC. V6X 2B8
- Hertz Richmond No 5 Road - 2691 No. 5 Road, Richmond, BC. V6X 2S8
- Enterprise Richmond - 128 - 11051 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, BC. V6X1T3
- Enterprise Hilton Richmond - #117 5911 Minoru Boulevard, Richmond, BC. V6X4C7
- Enterprise Richmond Automall - 110 - 13460 Smallwood Place, Richmond, BC. V6V1W8
Five things to do in Richmond and cheap rental car tips in Richmond - VroomVroomVroom