Vancouver Car Rental Comparison
Vancouver is a coastal seaport city on the mainland of British Columbia, with a total population of 603.000 residents, according to the 2011 census. Vancouver is the eight largest among Canadian cities. Archaeological records indicate the presence of Aboriginal people in the Vancouver area from as far as 8000 to 10.000 years ago. The first European settlers to come here were the Spanish and the British. In the twentieth century, the dominance of the economy by big businesses was accompanied by an often militant labour movement. Nowadays, Vancouver is a wonderful tourist attraction.
Top Attractions Within Vancouver
The Vancouver Art Gallery is the fifth largest art gallery in Canada and has a permanent collection of more than 10.000 artworks that include more than 200 major works by Emily Carr, the Group of Seven, Jeff Wall and Marc Chagall. The Art gallery represents the most comprehensive resource for visual culture in British Columbia. The gallery grows by several hundred works every year.
The Boathouse is in Vancouver a restaurant that specialises in premium staeks and fresh seafood from the coast of British Columbia and around the world. With a focus on fresh flavours and a menu featuring fresh and local ingredients, the chefs use the freshest and best ingredients. The dining room is the perfect place for dining that also offers a breathtaking view from the patio.
Bridges is another wonderful restaurant in Vancouver that offers some of the best dishes, elegantly served and made with the freshest ingredients. The main specialities of this charming restaurant in Vancouver are sea food, such as Prawns and Squid, Herb Crusted Scallops, Halibut and Baked Wild Salmon. There is also a fine selection of wines that complete the meal.
The Granville Entertainment District is an area in Downtown Vancouver, known for its vast assortment of bars, dance clubs and nightlife. The entertainment district is centred on a seven block stretch of the Granville Mall and immediately surrounding streets. There are many entertainment venues you can choose from.
- Avis Vancouver West Side - 906 W Broadway, Ste 101 (By Park Inn), Vancouver, BC. V5Z 1K7
- Budget Vancouver - 416 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC. V6B 1Z3
- Hertz Hertz Granville - 1270 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC. V6Z 1M4
- Avis Vancouver - 757 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC. V6Z 1S2
- Thrifty Vancouver - 413 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC. V6B 3H5
- Enterprise South Vancouver - 10-970 Southwest Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC. V6P5Z2
- Avis Marine Drive - 8326 St George St, Vancouver, BC. V5X 3S7
- Hertz Empire Landmark Hotel - 1400 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC. V6G 1B9
- Alamo Cruise Ship - 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC. V6C3E1
- Dollar Vancouver South West - #3-790 South West Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC. V6P 5Y7
- Hertz Via Rail - 1150 Station Street, Vancouver, BC. V6A 4C7
- Alamo Vancouver Sandman Hotel - 180 Georgia St W, Vancouver, BC. V6B4P4
- Hertz South Vancouver - 396 Southwest Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC. V5X 2R6
- Dollar Vancouver - Seymour Street - 413 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC. V6B 3H5
- Hertz Million Air - 5455 Airport Road South, Vancouver, BC. V7B 1B5
- Hertz Shell Aerocentr Landmark - 4360 Agar Drive, Vancouver, BC. V7B 1A3
- Enterprise Dwntown Van Granville St - Unit 2 - 1250 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC. V6Z1M4
- Enterprise Vancouver - Kitsilano - 1696 West 1St Avenue, Vancouver, BC. V6J1G1
- Enterprise Fraser - 3510 Fraser Street, Vancouver, BC. V5V4C6
- Enterprise Downtown Van Bute St - 550 Bute Street, Vancouver, BC. V6E3M1
- Thrifty Vancouver South West - #3-790 South West Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC. V6P 5Y7
- Toyota Camry
- Toyota Matrix
- Toyota Corolla
- 9 days