Oakland and California Car Rental Comparison
Did you know that Oakland's big start was providing oak and redwood timber to help build the big city of Francisco and at the present it mostly enjoys rich and fertile soils and is still known to be a prolific agricultural land.
Best way to travel: Car, Train, Bus
#1 thing to do: Chabot Space and Science Center
#2 thing to do: East Bay Regional Park District
#3 thing to do: Fox Oakland Theatre
Fun fact: Hey, guess what? All-time favorites: the multi-textured Rocky Road ice cream and the exotic-tasting Mai Tai cocktail find their origins in Oakland California. The next time you take a lick or a sip of one or the other, please do think of Oakland.
#1 car rental company: Thrifty
- Hertz Oakland Marriott - 1001 Broadway St., Oakland, CA. 94607
- Enterprise Oakland Piedmont - 3950 Broadway, Oakland, CA. 94611
- Enterprise Oakland Embarcadero - 25 Embarcadero Cove, Oakland, CA. 94606
- Enterprise Oakland 98Th Ave - 165 98Th Ave, Oakland, CA. 94603
- Enterprise Kaiser Air - 8735 Earhart Rd, Oakland, CA. 94621
- Hertz Auto Row - 2400 Webster, Oakland, CA. 94611-5711
- Hertz Amtrak Oakland - 245 2nd Street, Oakland, CA. 94607
- Enterprise Oakland - 3030 Broadway, Oakland, CA. 94611
|Book At||Miles/km to Oakland||Depot Count||Directions to Oakland||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated arial. Actual will be different.|
Compare cheap rv motorhome rental prices in Oakland, California. We also compare cheap campervan rentals.
- Toyota Corolla
- 32 days