Orlando Car Rental Comparison
How quick and easy is it to find a cheap car rental in Orlando?
It will only take you 2 minutes! Orlando, Florida is one of several most popular destinations located within the beautiful state of Florida. With many local attractions, fine dining options, and magnificent beaches, there is always something to enjoy. Car rental places and hotels are easily accessible in Orlando, with several located near the airport for convenience.
This city hosts a wide variety of attractions and a cheap car rental will certainly allow you to fully enjoy your visit. Stop by Sea World to have a wonderful day full of fun. Explore aquatic water life as well as the spectacular shows provided within the theme park. You can also visit Universal Studios while you are there. Enjoy the magnificent world of this wonderful theme park, full of fun rides, shows, and spectacular tours designed in the fashion of Hollywood fun.
Orlando is also home to Walt Disney World, the fun-filled multi-day adventure in the wonderful world of Disney. Aside from that, enjoy a great day at one of many golf courses, water parks, and even airboat tours on the lakes. There is always plenty to do in Orlando, Florida, and a cheap rental car will certainly get you around the city with ease.
Driving into downtown Orlando, Photo by Paul Beattie
Why use VroomVroomVroom to book your next Orlando rental car?
Last time I was in Orlando, a wise businessman told me that the best way to write about your product is to write about how it helps your customer and not about what the features are. Without further ado, here are the reasons why this is the smartest way to rent a car in Orlando. You will:
- not feel swindled like some sort of sucker at the desk with hidden fees.
- save time looking in one place instead of many, to find the best price. You're seeing the cheapest here -- guaranteed!
- enjoy a smooth trip with no concerns that an old car will break down. We only display new cars.
- stay organized, since there's no need to ever worry about usernames and passwords here.
- be comforted that you can cancel your rental car booking at anytime -- for free!
- keep your credit card in your pocket for now. That's right, it's only needed when you pick up your car in Orlando!
- agree with over 1,200,000 other customers that VroomVroomVroom is a smarter way to rent a car.
What else is good to know about Orlando, Florida?
Did You Know... That Orlando started off as a pinnacle of a major citrus-growing area? It comfortably progressed to be Florida's largest inland city by the late 1930s. Present-day Orlando boasts a title of being a World City, rich in a multitude of industries and businesses. Definitely a tourist wonderland!
Best way to travel: Car, Bus, Train, Taxi
#1 thing to do: Walt Disney World Resort
#2 thing to do: Aquatica
#3 thing to do: SeaWorld Orlando
Fun fact: Orlando holds the record for having the most theme parks and high-entertainment attractions in the entire world. Having Walt Disney World, Universal Resort and SeaWorld in it, what else would you have expected? Orlando is a dream-come-true for the kids and the kid in you!
#1 Car Rental Company: Alamo
Why do people go to Orlando? And what do they use their cheap rental cars to see & do?Disney World and other theme parks like Universal Studios and SeaWorld are often considered the essence of Orlando vacations. However, Orlando flights are also filled with plenty of adults who come to experience Orlando's restaurants, nightclubs and trendy downtown scene. As the city grows in prominence, even more travelers will be booking Orlando airfare to enjoy the culture of this urban escape. Some of our customers love to experience a truly unique holiday experience so check out Zicasso.com for private luxury tours.
Interesting Facts about Orlando
- Nearly 50 million people come to Orlando each year for business and pleasure. That's approximately 15% of the entire U.S. population.
- There are 52 car rental depots in Orlando with the most popular being Alamo at the Airport.
- Hop in your car and visit Aquatica Water Park located just across from the Seaworld! You'll be greeted by a number of hosts that represent animals from the South Sea that will lead the way through this amazing water park!
- While you're driving in Orlando, look for the famous water tower that stands over 100 feet! Take pleasure dining on Blues Burgers and Creole jambalaya while enjoying live musical entertainment!