Pensacola Car Rental Comparison: Traveling on a tight budget? We got you covered.
Best way to travel: Car, Rail, Bus
#1 thing to do: National Naval Aviation Museum
#2 thing to do: Fort Barrancas
#3 thing to do: Sam’s Fun City
Fun Fact: They call Pensacola “The City of Five Flags” because across its history, Pensacola has gone through five governments: Spain, France, Great Britain, and the Confederate States of America.
#1 Car Rental Company: Alamo and Thrifty
Pensacola is the westernmost city in the state of Florida, with a total population of 51.923 residents, according to the 2010 census. Pensacola is a sea port on Pensacola Bay, which connects to the Gulf of Mexico. The first United States Naval Air Station was built here in Pensacola, and it is home to the Blue Angels flight demonstration team and the National Naval Aviation Museum. Pensacola is nicknamed the City of Five Flags, due to the five governments that have flown over it during its history: Spain, France, Great Britain, Confederate States of America and the USA. It is a wonderful place to spend your holiday in, due to the wonderful venues, local attractions and eclectic feel of the city.
Top Attractions Within Pensacola
Pensacola Beach is a great place, where you can doze off in the sun and enjoy the cool water and the clean sand. It is a very popular spot for family vacations, and it provides activities for young children. There are even restrooms and showers near the beach, as well as a wide array of restaurants where you can enjoy the local delicacies. Pensacola Beach also provides visitors here safe parking lots where they can leave their cars.
Sam's Fun City in Pensacola offers year round fun for everyone. Admission fees for children are free, and adults can benefit from discounts , if they have discounts. The activities here are wonderful for people of all ages, with many rides you can benefit from, such as roller coasters, bumper cars, go-kart, laser tag, paintball and an indoor arcade, where you and your family can play the latest video games. There are also restaurants and snack bars, where you can eat or drink something.
Historic Pensacola Village is a great place, where you will learn more interesting things about the history, culture and civilization of Pensacola and the surrounding areas. There are twenty seven properties in the Pensacola Village, such as the T.T. Wentworth Jr. Florida State Museum, City Hall and the Arcadia Mill Archaeological Site.
- Avis University Mall-Sears Auto Center - 7171 North Davis Hwy (At Creighton Road), Pensacola, FL. 32504
- Hertz Pensacola North - 5500 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL. 32505
- Hertz Pensacola South Hle - 3838 W Navy Blvd, Pensacola, FL. 32507
- Hertz Cantonment - 8653 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL. 32534
- Enterprise Pensacola North - 6320 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL. 32505
- Budget Sears Pensacola - 7171 North Davis Highway, University Mall Sears Auto Ctr, Pensacola, FL. 32504
- Enterprise Pensacola West - 920 N Navy Blvd, Pensacola, FL. 32507
- Enterprise Pensacola-Nas On Site - Bld 470 Nas Pensacola, Pensacola, FL. 32508
- Enterprise 9 Mile/Pine Forest - 2164 West Nine Mile Rd, Pensacola, FL. 32534
|Book At||Miles/km to Pensacola||Depot Count||Directions to Pensacola||Latitude||Longitude|
|Eglin Air Force Base||39.8/64||4||Directions||30.45907||-86.55026|
|Fort Walton Beach||35.7/57.4||4||Directions||30.40576||-86.61884|
|*Distance is calculated arial. Actual will be different.|