West Palm Beach Car Rental Comparison
Love the arts? Drive your rental on down to The Four Arts Museum in Palm Beach Florida where the society’s mission is to exhibit the four arts of music, drama, literature, and art! You can enjoy a walk around the beautiful art gallery, see a film, visit the children’s library, or catch a live performance of the metropolitan broadcast in HD!
Hop in your rental and drive on over to Palm Beaches only amphibious tour called the Diva Duck! It is a safe 75 minute ride on land and on sea, fully narrated, and packed with historical information! Quack along and enjoy the ride on the Diva Duck!
Rent a car with us in Palm Beach and visit the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum on the waterfront! Take the beautiful sunset tour! You won't be dissapointed!
Looking for some peace and quiet in Palm Beach? Visit the Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens! Ann Norton's beautiful sculptures tell a wonderful story. A guide will be there to show you around!
- Hertz West Palm Beach - 3000 S Dixie Hwy., West Palm Beach, FL. 33401
- Budget West Palm Beach - 2500 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach Downtown, West Palm Beach, FL. 33409
- Avis West Palm Beach in Walmart Plaza - 6901 Okeechobee Blvd, Suite D14, West Palm Beach, FL. 33411
- Enterprise Wpb North Congress - 1889 North Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, FL. 33409
- Enterprise West Okeechobee - 7750 Okeechobee Blvd Ste 8, West Palm Bch, FL. 33411
- Hertz Signature Flight Support - 1500 Perimeter Road, West Palm Beach, FL. 334060000
- Hertz Amtrak Railroad Station - 201 S. Tamarind Ave, West Palm Beach, FL. 33401
- Enterprise Dwntown W Palm Bch - 2215 S Dixie Hwy, West Palm Beach, FL. 33401
- Enterprise N Military Wpb - 813 N Military Trl, West Palm Beach, FL. 33415
- Avis West Palm Beach Downtown - 2500 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL. 33409
|Book At||Miles/km to West Palm Beach||Depot Count||Directions to West Palm Beach||Latitude||Longitude|
|North Palm Beach||7.3/11.7||1||Directions||26.81756||-80.08199|
|Royal Palm Beach||10.9/17.6||1||Directions||26.7084||-80.2306|
|*Distance is calculated arial. Actual will be different.|
West Palm Beach, Florida (population 90,000), is 70 miles north of Miami and 46 miles north of Fort Lauderdale. The city has been credited with being one of the best places to live and work in the U.S