Compare Deals to Find the Best Car Rental in the USA
VroomVroomVroom is the easiest and fastest way to find a cheap car rental in the USA. We have gathered vehicles from leading suppliers so you can find a rental car that suits your budget and preference. So whether you are in search of an affordable car rental or a luxury vehicle, we can help you find what you need. All you have to do is compare, choose, and book! You may even be surprised to find out that you have booked a rental car in less than two minutes.
Car rental companies in the United States include:
- E-Z Rent-A-Car
- Fox Rent A Car
- Thrifty Car Rental
Why book a car rental in the US with VroomVroomVroom?
- Save money - Book with confidence knowing that you will get the best rates. Our Price Promise assures you are getting a great deal. See TnC's for more details. We also don't charge any booking and modification fees! You can cancel for free as well as long as you do it 48 hours prior to pickup.
- High quality vehicles - We have partnered with the country's leading car rental companies so you are assured of getting a reliable vehicle when you book through us.
- Convenience - More choices in vehicles mean more pick up and drop off locations. This makes it easier to find the nearest depot.
- Excellent service - Our friendly customer care experts are available to answer any car rental queries and help you find the perfect rental car. You may email us at email@example.com or get in touch with us via phone or live chat. For social media users, you can reach us via Facebook or Twitter.
Do you need to rent a car from the Airport? Then Click Here
Ever thought how quick and easy it would be if you could find the current prices of any product all in one website? That's exactly what VroomVroomVroom provides for you. A one stop shop to compare car rental deals throughout the United States. It's fast, it's easy and it's free to book.
Are you looking for a cheap car hire in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and UK?
VroomVroomVroom also compares cheap rental cars in different parts of the world including Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and UK. There are many location options to choose from which include popular tourist spots such as Sydney, Melbourne, and Gold Coast.
We also compare rental cars at the airport. So if you are heading to the Land Down Under, you can easily pick up and drop off the vehicle at the airport, including the top 3 airports in Australia: Sydney Airport, Melbourne Airport, and Brisbane Airport.
VroomVroomVroom Talks Travel
Ever dream of what it would be like to travel the world and blogging about your experiences? Because travel is in our blood, we dream about it all the time. So we have come up with a cool way of stepping into a Travel Blogger's life for a few minutes.
We have interviewed a number of bloggers with diverse circumstances. Furthermore, we sat down with quite a few celebrities and discussed about their favorite travel destinations, songs they listen to when traveling, their dream car, favorite snacks and more. Maybe one of them will resonate with you or you may find another one of our articles interesting.
Check out our Travel Blog for travel and car rental tips, ideas, inspiration and a bit of laughter. You will surely find something interesting and useful to read because we don't only aim to share information, but keep you entertained as well! You can also find useful articles in our list of Travel Tips. Also check out our Instagram page for awesome travel photos and inspiring quotes. Follow us @vroomcarrentals.
Car Rental Tips
We help people book rental cars all day and we have been doing this for more than ten years. We have the experience and expertise to back up what we do. So when an opportunity appeared for a Vroomster to assist ABC show 'Nightline on the lookout' we jumped at the opportunity and sent David along to represent us. It was a show based on renting a car in the USA.
Matt Gutman even said "If we'd used David's tips every step of the way... we would have saved an average of $100 per rental".
Prices Include The Following:
- Unlimited miles on your Car Rental unless otherwise stated
- Tax on Car Rental
- Car Rental Vehicle Registration Fees
- Car Rental Vehicle Recovery Fees
- Airport Tax on Car Rental (if applicable)
- One way fees (if applicable)
Prices Do Not Include:
- Insurance (Click for more information)
- Extras such as Child Seats and GPS
- Petrol used during the rental period
Do you need insurance? The short answer is, yes. You may need rental car insurance. Insurance requirements vary from state to state, so check with the local car rental agency of your choice for details and laws for that area.
Car rental insurance can be an added cost. Always check with your own insurance company about coverage when renting a car. You may already be covered under your own policy and/or credit card. You don't want to buy double coverage if it's unnecessary.
To rent a car in the United States, you must be 25 years old or older. If you are younger than 25, there are some car rental companies that will charge you a minimal daily surcharge. Always check the Terms and Conditions of the supplier so there will be no surprises when picking up your car rental.
For more answers to your car rental questions head to our FAQs page. We have listed the most frequently asked questions and answers for your convenience.