5 Things You Must Do in Woods Cross
In the Great Salt Lake Basin, Woods Cross is a uniquely western city, near Salt Lake City, and near the Great Salt Lake.
1. LDS Chapel: A mark of Woods Cross' place in the heart of the Mormon population in America is the LDS chapel found in the center of town. See the impressive architecture and the historical significance of the chapel in person.
2. Hogan Cabin: On this land was the first burial spot of the settlement. Many settlers and a few Native Americans were buried on this spot before the cabin was built. Come take a moment to reflect and to take in the sense of history and the risks of pioneer life.
3. Bountiful Memorial Park: Gravestones in this elegant cemetery date back as far as the 1770s. Veterans of every war from the War of 1812 to Vietnam are buried here. It is a beautiful and reflective spot.
4. Bountiful/Davis Arts Center: All of the community's arts groups and cultural organizations call this center home in one way or the other, in residence since 1974, the arts center supports the community's artistic and cultural efforts, and invites visitors to stop by any time and take it all in.
5. Lakeside Golf Course: Woods Cross takes advantage of its proximity to the Great Salt Lake in many ways. This golf course takes golfers over the shores of the lake, for a scenic and challenging round of golf.