Book a Cheap Car Rental in Addison with Confidence
VroomVroomVroom compares top car rental deals in Addison from top rental car suppliers such as Avis. Our booking system is easy to use and saves you having to check prices on multiple websites.
Named after 18th century writer Joseph Addison, Addison is a village positioned west of the Chicago Metropolitan Area, in DuPage County of Illinois. The current estimated population of Addison is approximately 37,0000 according to the most recent United States census. Explore the cities and towns of Illinois with an affordable car rental from VroomVroomVroom. Nearest towns and cities in Addison include Bensenville, Elmhurst, Lombard, Glendale Heights, Schiller Park, Elk Grove Village, Villa Park and Glen Ellyn.
Why book a car rental with VroomVroomVroom?
VroomVroomVroom allows you to book a rental car fast and easy. Here are some reasons why you should rent a car with us.
- No booking and modification fees. You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior your pickup.
- Best rates guaranteed! Find the best price or we'll send difference and $20. Check out our Price Promise for more details.
- You can pick from a large fleet of top quality yet affordable rental cars ranging from economy to luxury from our trusted rental car companies.
- Two minutes is all you need to book a car rental with us. That's not all. You can save time and money especially when you book early.
- Outstanding customer care experts are waiting to assist you. Simply contact us if you need help with your booking.
Driving tips in Addison
The driving time from Addison to Chicago, Illinois is about an hour and 4 minutes (21.9 miles) or less via I-290 E if you drive non-stop via rental car. From Addison to Aurora, Illinois the driving time is 37 minutes (31 miles) via I-88 W, or over 40 minutes (30.1 mi) via IL-64 W/W North Ave and I-88 W. If you are a first time visitor to the U.S. and are planning to drive a rental car, take note that on Interstate highways and roads with very little traffic and intersections, the speed limit is commonly 55 miles per hour or greater. Read our Helpful Tips for Visitors Driving in the USA article to get more information.