Visit "The World's Largest Cul-de-sac" and compare the top-quality rental car in Ahwatukee
This is small town with all the amenities of big cities, Ahwatukee in Phoenix was voted as on of the best place to live in. it has great weather, picturesque South Mountain Park Trails and well kept golf courses. It is one of the fastest growing communities with plenty to things to do
1. Visit South Mountain Park: Take a hike, or cycle or go for horse riding in this beautiful preserve. It lies in the North West part of the city and is noted for its scenic trails.
2. Visit the Gila River Indian community; one of the most successful Indian industrial parks, Lone Butte is located and operated in this thriving community of 14,000 people. It has many entertainment facilities for its visitors that include Wild Horse Pass and Vee Quiva.
3. Do some shopping: The area of Ahwatukee may be small, but it has some great shopping centers. There are four areas to choose from having shops for all kinds of shoppers.
4. Have a fine dining experience: People of Ahwatukee love to eat out and so you will find all kinds of restaurants serving a combination of dishes from American to Mexican grills and Italian pizzas in the city and nearby it. Café Boa is one good place to eat out.
5. Go for a round of golf: There are two golf courses that you can choose from, Ahwatukee country Club, a traditional course with wide-open rolling fairway and lakes at Ahwatukee a public golf course.