Compare Deals to Find a Cheap Car Rental in Albuquerque
Are you looking for a cheap car rental in Albuquerque? We at VroomVroomVroom can help you find a reliable and affordable rental car by listing down all the available vehicles offered by major brands, including Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz. Sort the list by price to find the cheapest rental cars.
Albuquerque is New Mexico's largest city with over half a million residents and some 350 thousand more in the surrounding metropolitan area. Located on the banks of the Rio Grande river, Albuquerque is also adjacent to the Sandia Mountains range. Sharing its name with both a town in Spain and a 17th century Spanish Duke, the word Albuquerque comes from the Latin phrase for “white oak”. The history and cultural heritage of Spain is still a major facet of life in modern-day Albuquerque.
Reasons to book a rental car in Albuquerque at VroomVroomVroom
More people prefer renting a car through VroomVroomVroom rather than going directly to the suppliers because it saves them time and even money! Here's why they love using our website to compare and book a rental car.
- Quick and easy - No need to browse through different websites to compare prices. You can see all the available vehicles in our site so just choose and book in an instant.
- High quality vehicles - We only compare deals from trusted brands so you are sure to get a reliable car.
- Best deals - Our price promise assures you of getting a great deal! Read our TnC for more details.
- More choices - Finding a specific car is easy with a wide range of vehicles to choose from. You also have several options where to pick up and drop off a rental car.
- No hidden fees - We don't charge any booking fee so feel free to use our site. You can also modify and cancel (48 hours prior to pick up) your booking for free.
- Excellent customer care - Our customer care experts are ready to assist you in any way they can. Contact us now!
Driving tips in Albuquerque
People who love driving may be interested in the famous Route 66, which passes through Albuquerque. Using VroomVroomVroom to compare car rental rates and book your vehicle in advance also gives you the unique pleasure of picking out a modern-day muscle car… as you zoom along Route 66, past the old motels, restaurants and other structures, you'll be glad you're in a cool car --- and that you saved money when you booked it!
Visit and explore Albuquerque with your reliable hire car
Albuquerque is a great city in general to have a car rental, because the climate is usually dry and sunny, with low relative humidity. Albuquerque enjoys plentiful sunshine three-quarters of the year on average, and the extreme high and low temperatures present in many southwestern U.S. areas aren't such a problem in this riverside city.Beautiful Southwest architecture is waiting for you in Albuquerque, so hop in your cheap car rental and visit the University of New Mexico to see and photograph some amazing buildings. The Pueblo Revival style was first popularized by architect John Gaw Meem's work on this university. Also, many 19th century buildings still stand in the downtown area!
If you're in Albuquerque overnight, then by all means wait for sundown and drive your car rental downtown, where many of the major buildings are lit in gorgeous, unusual colors. The Wells Fargo building, as one example, is illuminated in green lighting. The Compass Bank building and the DoubleTree Hotel are lit up in blue, while reds and yellows illuminate other bank headquarters and the county courthouse! The downtown lighting is really a sight to see, and it's just a short drive in your rental car to see for yourself!