Explore California with a Car Rental in Anaheim Hills
Are you in search of a cheap car rental in Anaheim Hills? VroomVroomVroom can help you find a rental car that will fit your budget and needs by comparing deals from the country's leading car rental companies including Avis, Budget and Enterprise. You can sort the list by price to easily find the cheapest rental car.
When Disneyland opened in Anaheim, it turned the sleepy little town into a tourist attraction. A private ranch, sold by the owners, was transformed into a new residential place and was named Anaheim Hills. The original beauty of the area remained unchanged, making it still a green and peaceful place. Travel from Los Angeles to Anaheim for your Disneyland adventure, and do it the right way with a cheap hire car through us.
Reasons to rent a car in Anaheim Hills with VroomvroomVroom
5 Things to do in Anaheim Hills
1. Tee off in Anaheim Hills Golf Course: This beautiful golf course is open to the residents as well as outsiders in Anaheim Hills. There is also a golf shop, a practice center and a grille/ sports bar in the golf course.
2. Stay in the Disney's Grand California Hotel and Spa: It was opened in 2001. The architecture of the hotel is based on the Arts and Crafts movement of the 1900's. The hotel offers five dinning places and gift shops; plus it has its own door to Disney's California Adventure Park.
3. Spend a day in the Adventure City: Designed specially for children, this mini-city has a number of attractions for your family. There is a petting zoo, nine exciting rides, live shows as well as a game arcade.
4. Shop in the Farmer's market: Shop for farm products, fruits, flowers, dolls, stained glass jewelry and other nick knacks in this open air market in Center Street Promenade held every Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Get there in an Anaheim Hills hire car to make sure you fit as much as you can into your day.
5. Visit Anaheim Museum: see the history of Anaheim and Orange County in the Anaheim Museum.