Surprise and Big Savings with Anaheim Hills Car Rental Comparison
Useful information on Anaheim Hills
When Disneyland opened in Anaheim, it turned the sleepy little town into a tourist attraction. A private ranch, sold by the owners, was transformed into a new residential place and was named Anaheim Hills. The original beauty of the area remained unchanged, making it still a green and peaceful place.
5 Things to do in Anaheim Hills
1. Tee off in Anaheim Hills Golf Course: This beautiful golf course is open to the residents as well as outsiders in Anaheim Hills. There is also a golf shop, a practice center and a grille/ sports bar in the golf course.
2. Stay in the Disney's Grand California Hotel and Spa: It was opened in 2001. The architecture of the hotel is based on the Arts and Crafts movement of the 1900's. The hotel offers five dinning places and gift shops; plus it has its own door to Disney's California Adventure Park.
3. Spend a day in the Adventure City: Designed specially for children, this mini-city has a number of attractions for your family. There is a petting zoo, nine exciting rides, live shows as well as a game arcade.
4. Shop in the Farmer's market: Shop for farm products, fruits, flowers, dolls, stained glass jewelry and other nick knacks in this open air market in Center Street Promenade held every Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Get there in an Anaheim Hills hire car to make sure you fit as much as you can into your day.
5. Visit Anaheim Museum: see the history of Anaheim and Orange County in the Anaheim Museum.
Travel from Los Angeles to Anaheim for your Disneyland adventure, and do it the right way with a cheap hire car through us.