Anderson Car Rental Comparison: Car rentals customized to your budget
The Paramount Theater Center and Ballroom is located in Anderson and gives you the opportunity to relax and to spend a special evening here. It has many talented actors and you will have the chance to watch many interesting cultural programs. It opened in 1929 and is the perfect place for entertainment.
Anderson will be one of those places that make you a good impression from the very beginning and you will want to come back one day!
5 Things You Must Do in Anderson
Located in Indiana, this city is named after Chief William Anderson, whose mother was a Native American and father was of Swedish origin. The city was incorporated in 1865 and is the home of Anderson University. Big industries like Nestle have their factories here.
1. Catch a movie in the Paramount Theatre: Opened in 1929, this atmospheric theatre is one of the last twelve theatres that still exist in the United States. The auditorium is designed like a Spanish village and was restored and reopened in 1955 as Paramount theatre and Ballroom.
2. See the Native American heritage in Mounds State Park: A prehistoric site, it is the site where prehistoric Native American groups called Adena-Hopwell built 10 unique â€œearthworksâ€ in around 160 B.C. Visitors can also go canoeing in the White River.
3. See a horserace in the Hoosier Park: Catch a thoroughbred or standard bred race in this seven-eighth of a mile dirt oval track. There is also a dinning area called Homestretch apart from a wide scope of play for the children in the playground.
4. See the Shadyside Memorial Park: Visit this 30 acres landscaped garden with modular playground for children, a terrace garden, a scenic botanical walk and an amphitheatre. Located in Broadway Street, this is the top tourist attraction of the city.
5. Go Go-Carting in Applewood Raceway: This is the place to go for go carting, Youth Track, Water Karts, Pool tables and Video games. Open all day, the Raceway is situated in East 60th Street.
Top Attractions within Anderson
Mounds State Park is a friendly place for recreation and perfect for families or for those who want to spend time in nature, walking or having a delicious picnic as the areas involve such facilities. There are also camping areas that make the things even better and all tourists will have a great time!
Comfort Inn Anderson takes your worries away in case you were concerned about where you will stay while your trip to Anderson. This inn has a lot of advantages that make it perfect for a relaxing time and for a good rest! It provides indoor pool and whirlpool, a fitness room, limited complimentary cocktails, Internet, free local calls and many other facilities as hair dryer, iron.