If you're headed to Ann Arbor, or anywhere in the Detroit area of Michigan, you can find a great rate on car rental right here at VroomVroomVroom! In fact, when you're planning a trip to Ann Arbor, one of your first steps should be to compare rates on rental cars with us!
Whether you have a preferred company from which to rent a car or not, in a matter of seconds we can show you all the Ann Arbor car rentals from Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz, allowing you to make an informed choice and book the cheapest car available -- or exactly the size or type of vehicle you want to drive.
As the sixth largest city in Michigan, Ann Arbor has a lot of attractions to see, fine restaurants to visit, and – of course – the famous University of Michigan campus. Your affordable car rental will allow you to cruise around Ann Arbor without having to wait for taxis or public transportation, and whether you're traveling alone, with friends or with your family, saving money by comparing prices is a great idea!
We are the car rental price comparison experts and our specialty is finding great deals for people every day. And remember, we don't charge any booking fee so go ahead and reserve a car through us. When you're in Ann Arbor and you're having a great time in your affordable car rental, you'll be very glad that you saved money at VroomVroomVroom!
The city of Ann Arbor is home to about 115 thousand residents, and its surrounding metropolitan area is home to another 240 thousand people. Of course, it's also within driving distance of Detroit and Flint, so it's safe to say it's an urban area with a lot of highways to get you where you want to go. Your car rental allows you the freedom to navigate all the areas near Ann Arbor, and to take in the city's food, entertainment, and other attractions at your convenience and at your own pace.
Ann Arbor was supposedly named for the number of trees in the area and for the wives of the founders. Historically it had a large number of industries, but in the 21st century education and modern technology dominate the town.
When you visit Ann Arbor, you're likely to see a lot of the book-carrying college students that attend the University of Michigan. But Ann Arbor is also a popular destination for family activities. You can drive your affordable car rental to a kid-friendly museum, and let the little ones try hands-on exhibits. Or you can check out an art museum, with beautiful and thought-provoking collections of art. There are plenty of interesting small shops and boutiques, independent bookstores, and restaurants that will make your mouth water. Plan your getaway in Ann Arbor right now, and start by booking a cheap car rental at VroomVroomVroom!
Go Shopping in Kerrytown: With a Farmer's Market on weekends and a lot of small boutiques -- and restaurants since shopping can make you hungry -- Ann Arbor definitely redefines shopping!
Play Golf at Stonebridge Golf Club: Play golf like a professional on a golf course designed by a famous architect, Arthur Hills. If you don't how to play, they'll teach you there and then!
1. Visit the branches of the Ann Arbor District Library - they've got more than books. Theatre shows for instance by the Purple Rose Theatre Company and story times for the youngsters at the Downtown Branch. You can listen to the blues and boogie woogie as well as lectures and demonstrations. A very full program of events.
2. Go to the Hands On Museum on East Ann Street for a tactile experience. In the summer months there is a science camp, but all yea r round you can learn by having a go – whatever your chronological age.
3. Listen to the bells at the Burton Memorial Tower, North University Avenue. Its 55 bells make up the third heaviest carillon in the world.
4. Book a place on the Chelsea Milling Company's tour and see how Jiffy Mix is made.
5. Call in at the Chelsea Teddy Bear Factory on N.Main Street and learn about the history of these wonderful creatures, tour the factory and see the world's largest teddy bear. For more information on the Factory click on the link.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Ann Arbor. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Ann Arbor||Directions to Ann Arbor||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|