Some of the countries finest 17th and 18th century buildings are to be found in Annapolis, founded in 1659, yet still alive and kicking.
1. Visit Chesapeake Bay- Take a boat trip in Chesapeake bay, the nation's largest estuary, whether it's a fishing trip you want, including of course hand line crabbing. You can also take a nature cruise or a midnight sail.
2. Check out Deal Island- which likes to describe itself as a place that time forgot. See the locals land their catches including the famous Chesapeake crabs and oysters.
3. Take a Walk Through Time- Annapolis was at one time the capital of the United States so take a walk where Washington walked. You can find the homes of all four Maryland signers of the Declaration of Independence
4. The Beautiful Harbor- Wander down to the harbour and enjoy watching the sail boats while enjoying a cool drink.
5. See the Kunte-Kinte-Alex Foley Foundation- You shouldn't miss the Kunte-Kinte- Alex Haley Foundation at the head of the harbor. Apart from the importance of acknowledging the impact Afro-Americans have made, you might get on the live web-cam.