Compare a Top-Quality Car Rental in Antioch and Book Early to Save Big
Antioch is one of the oldest towns in California, founded in 1850. But tragically, the year following the discovery of gold, there was a plague that overtook the city and wiped out most of the population. Travelers to Antioch, California can save money and time on car rental at VroomVroomVroom, the leading provider of car rental rate comparisons in the United States!
Why book a car rental with VroomVroomVroom?
We are the experts in booking an affordable car rental, and here's why:
- Avis, Budget, Enterprise, and Hertz supply rentals in Antioch, and you can see all of their available vehicles right here on our site.
- VroomVroomVroom will never charge you a booking fee!
- You can cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior your pickup.
- Comparing prices from top car rental companies helps you save money!
- Bestrates guaranteed! Check out our Price Promise for more details.
- We have the most trusted customer care experts ready to help you. So if there's any problem or you need some assistance, don't hesitate to contact us either via phone call, email or live chat.
Driving tips in Antioch
Antioch is a suburban city with just over 100 thousand residents, located in the East Bay region of California near Oaklandand San Francisco. Antioch is a great city to visit if you like the outdoors. In this city, you can drive your car rental to any of its 31 parks and walk, run or bike 11 miles of city greenway paths – 310 acres of city-owned land are dedicated to its parks!
Drive your affordable car rental over to the Antioch Dunes National Wildlife Refuge. It was the first such refuge established to protect endangered insect and plant life, and has been a sanctuary for Contra Costa wallflowers, Antioch Dunes evening primroses, and Lange's Metalmark Butterflies since 1980!
If the arts and culture scene is more important to you, why not drive your car rental downtown to the historic and beautiful El Campanil Theatre? This 85-plus-years-old entertainment venue is the site of many of Antioch's best events, including classic movies, live plays, concerts and symphonies, ballet, comedy shows and more, and is home to the Antioch Rivertown Theatre Group.
Trivia buffs might like to know that Fibreboard Research patented the first methods of applying wax coatings to cardboard food containers – Antioch is the “home of the milk carton”!