VroomVroomVroom can help you find a reliable car rental in Arlington, Texas by listing down all the available vehicles offered by some of the country's trust suppliers including Enterprise, Budget, Avis, Dollar and Hertz. Just fill in the search form above with complete information to start comparing the best car rental rates.
Arlington is a city in Tarrant County, Texas, which has a population of about 365, 438 people. Arlington is situated nearby Forth Worth and Dallas and is also the largest city of the state and tourists will find a lot of attractions that will impress them as soon as they will arrive here. Arlington. The city is a magical place with so many things to offer to its tourists that you will love it, too! In 1954, in Arlington, industrialization began to develop a lot and today it is a wonderful place and pretty developed from an economic point of view.
Arlington, Texas grew up from a trading post established in the 1840s at the uniquely named Marrow Bone Creek. With the coming of the railroad in 1876 a city began to grow.
Six Flags Over Texas is an entertainment park with many fun things to offer to kids, so they will love this place. Bring them here and all of you will have a great time along with your kids. It is located in Arlington-Texas, and it is the oldest from the Six Flags chain. It has a roller coaster and kids will find many cartoon characters they love. Besides, it has many funny things to offer to the little ones. If you want to see your kids laughing, bring them here!
Rangers Ballpark is a ballpark located in Arlington. Here, plays the American League's Texas Rangers. It has a great and special design and if you are looking for fun, this is the ideal place for this, so when you come to Arlington, keep in mind to visit this stadium, too!
Theater Arlington can be found also in Arlington and is a very large building, even though in the past was pretty small. It provides quality entertainment, education, so it is one of the most beautiful tourist attractions that you must not miss!
Arlington offers also great and quality accommodation so they can rest after a long day of having fun, visiting the local attractions. The food is delicious and the staff is very nice, so you have all the reasons to come here!
1. Fun Central - Don't miss the biggest theme park in the south west at Fun Central. And while you're there meet the Titan – the roller coaster with camel hill bumps and spiral turns. Don't eat beforehand.
2. Ride a Tornado - Visit Hurricane Harbor and ride on the 75 ft Tornado before landing in the pool below. Or ride on Sea Wolf, a water raft, before having a meal at Lagoona Beach.
3. Lone Star Park- Grand Prairie there is a great track where you can watch quarter horse and thoroughbred racing. You can also view races from all around the country on 100 screens. Wherever you look there will be horses.
4. Elzie Odom Recereation Center - At NE Green Oaks Boulevard you can try a new sport – fencing, rock climbing, in line hockey. Have a go!
5. Check out Traders Village - It has over 2,500 traders and millions of bargains every Saturday. Every thing from military surplus to car accessories.