Booking a reliable and dependable car rental in Aspen will give you the right to decide where to go and what to do anytime, anywhere. VroomVroomVroom has a world-class booking system that will definitely make your booking experience quicker and memorable. So what are you waiting for? Book today!
Aspen, Colorado was founded as a mining camp and named of course for the many trees that covered the hillsides. The skiing came after the second World War when a Chicago industrialist Walter Paepcke tried to create a utopian community in the area. In recent years Aspen has become a winter playground for the rich and famous. You never know who you might see on the streets of Aspen Colorado, but shhhh, their privacy is appreciated.
1. Current Events. Buy and read a copy of the Aspen Times. There is so much going on in the town this may be the only way you can keep up with events.
2. Experience the Rockies. There is skiing of course, but have you tried cross country skiing or snow boarding?
3. White Water Rafting. For those who don't mind getting their feet wet, or other body parts a bit damp, rafting and paddling on the Colorado river . Go on. Helmets, life jackets and tuition available.
4. Belly Up Aspen is where the rockers should go for great gigs.
5. Get some REAL fresh air. The hills around here go to 14,000 feet! Great for everything from a gentle stroll or bike ride to a really serious attempt at climbing.