Compare Deals to Find a Cheap Car Rental in Aurora
Aurora ranks third as the most populous city in the state of Colorado, with a current population of around 359,000, based on World Population Review. The largest city in Colorado is Denver followed closely by Colorado Springs. Aurora has a lot to offer travelers of all ages. Make sure you reserve a car rental with us and see for yourself why this city has been known as the Gateway to the Rockies.
Why book a car rental in Aurora with VroomVroomVroom?
Below are some of the great reasons why customers choose to book their rental cars through us.
- There are no booking and modification fees. You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior your pickup.
- Enjoy huge saving especially when you book early. Not only you can save time and money, you can be assured that you will find reliable cars since VroomVroomVroom only offer deals from trusted suppliers.
- Best rates are guaranteed. Make sure to check out our Price Promise for all the details.
- Our highly-motivated customer care experts can help you in finding the right car for you. Just contact us if you need assistance with your booking.
Best time to visit Aurora
Planning to spend the holidays in Colorado, specifically in Aurora? Anytime is a good time to visit Aurora. It has a moderate weather all throughout the year. It seldom rains on this side of the state. In fact, it has been said that Aurora receives nearly 300 days of sunshine each year. If you like skiing so much, note that it starts snowing early in the year. No need to worry though because the cold weather is bearable. That's why a lot of tourists love to travel here all the time.
Driving tips in Aurora
The driving time from Aurora , CO to Denver is approximately half an hour drive or less if you drive non-stop via rental car. The halfway point is Glendale. From Aurora to Glendale is just a 15-minute drive. If you are visiting from another country and want to drive, a country driver's license is required to drive a car rental in Aurora. First-time driver should also note that vehicles in US are left-hand-drive. Staying on the right side of the road, especially when driving at intersections, is recommended.
5 Things You Must Do In Aurora
- Follow the spotlights - down to the Aurora Fox Arts Center for live theatre, children's theatre classes, Shakespeare for teens, workshops in stage combat and more in an elegant, old style cinema building. And if you've never sung along to 'Moby Dick, the Musical' what are you waiting for!
- Search- Find the100 items in the city's public art collection – some are obvious street sculptures, but there are others a little more hidden away. Go to the website for a map of their sites. Will you have the stamina to find them all?
- Enjoy Great Music - During the summer months take a picnic to the park for the Banks in Harmony concerts. Music from pop, country and western and calypso to swing bands and for some reason you get a free balloon. What more could you ask for! Details from the Chamber of Commerce.
- Go back in time- Travel back a 100 years on the Silver Plume Railroad Excursion. It will take you to historic Georgetown for shopping and sightseeing.
- See the Thomas F.Gilligan House - Built in Spanish mission style as a show home for electrical appliances. 15,000 people toured the house when it opened. It is now a residential health care facility.