Coming to Fort Irwin is like a dream come true for some people. With such a fabulous vacation destination in California, and also the right tourist hotspots to match, you simply can't believe all that you will encounter in Fort Irwin whether you are a first timer or regular visitor to the city.
1. National Training Center, Fort Irwin: is a world-class center made for training and equipping America's Soldiers. The grooming center is a big asset to the Fort Irwin community because it stands also as a primary attraction to visitors who wish to trip into the city.
2. Twin Lakes RV Park: with the increasing number of sports fans all across America, you have a dedicated park in Fort Irwin for your and your fellow holiday makers. If you love activities that require the use of recreational vehicles, simply take a break at the Twin Lakes facility.
3. 11th ACR Museum & NTC: these are two very powerful local attractions in Fort Irwin. They are useful to the city because of their importance in bringing people with strong inclination to arts.
4. Calico Regional Park: there are lots of activities to engage in if you choose this regional park as part of your day tour of Fort Irwin. It is a great place for holiday makers and various visitors to Fort Irwin to unravel nature's surprise package for them.
5. Apartments: Fort Irwin is a city of numerous apartments from where you can make a lot of friends. A quick rundown includes Suncrest, Virginia Village, Villa Vista, Rimrock Road, Barstonian and Barstonian Apartments. Have no fears because the people of Fort Irwin are nice and friendly.