Things to do
Visit Binder Park Zoo
You can bring your kids with you and they will definitely enjoy Binder Park Zoo since they have the Miller Children's Zoo which has animals that can interact with people especially children.
Go Gaming at Firekeepers Casino
Release all those stress. Play at slot machines or play roulette and you might go home richer. They also have a restaurant so you can chow good food before you start playing blackjack...
Visit Kingman Museum
Feel free to fall in awe with their natural history exhibits and their planetarium.
Did you know that Battle Creek is also known as “Cereal City”? Why? That's because the world Headquarters of Kellogg Company is here.
Best Way to Travel Car
The Battle Creek Unlimited web site is available in 5 languages which tells you that this town is looking internationally as far as business is concerned.
1. Linear Park: Travel through Linear Park. You can walk, jog, cycle, skate or canoe in beautiful scenery in the river valleys of the Battle Creek and Kalamazoo River. There are 17 miles of varied pathway through woodland, open fields, and even some commercial areas. Points of interest are marked and there are kilometre and mile posts so you can see how you are doing.
2. Visit Binder Park Zoo: Go on a Zoo Snooze at Binder Park Zoo or go on the over night safari to see what nocturnal animals get up to when the moon rises. They are also open in the day for the more conventional.
3. The Kellogg Arena: This place has every thing from biker conventions to wrestling and public auctions.
4. Check out a game: Cheer the Battle Creek Bombers at baseball at the C.O.Brown Stadium and raise money for cancer research at the same time. For every home run $200 will be donated to the American Cancer Society and the Battle Creek Health System.
5. Cornwell's Turkeyville: Enjoy an evening out at Cornwell's Turkeyville. Attractions include dinner theatre, playground, rabbits, goats and even a donkey.