Download the FREE VroomVroomVroom App
Belford Car Rental Comparison: The best car rentals at the best prices!
Travel in savings and compare the cheapest car rental in Belford..
Did you know that 3.2% of Belford's population is below the poverty line?
Best Way To Travel: Car, Ferry
#1 Thing to do: Middletown
#2 Thing to do: Keansburg
#3 Thing to do: Longshore Sediment Movement Littoral Drift Coastal Habitats
Fun Fact: Belford is part of the Middletown Township in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
#1 Car Rental Company: Enterprise
Belford is located in Middletown Township, Monmouth County, New Jersey. The population of Belford is of only 1,700 people, which is why the small community is a census-designated place, that has not been incorporated yet.
Top Attractions within Belford
The Bayshore Waterfront County Park is one of places that makes Belford a great attraction for summer vacations. Due to its proximity to the bay, the area attracts many visitors and people come here to spend time during the summer. You can enjoy many water-based activities here, such as boat rides and swimming. The restaurant facilities in the area offer a variety of lobster dishes, as they supply from the local Shoal Harbor Lobster Company. Many fun adventures can be organized in the park and around the Compton Creek inside.
The Count Basie Theater is a famous arts venue from the Belford region. It offers a variety of live performances focusing on American plays of all kinds, from dramas to comedies. The great thing about this theater is that it is not only a place for entertaining, but for education as well, because it provides acting classes for talented young aspiring actors. It has outdoor and indoor performances and for larger groups or school trips several discounts and deal packages are available.
The Old Orchard Country Club, located near Belford, is an old-fashioned country club that offers select and professional facilities for its members. There are annual and daily memberships available for subscription, in order to accommodate visitors and locals alike. The Old Orchard Country Club offers a great variety of luxury services for people to enjoy and it is the perfect place to relax and take part in all sorts of activities. The venue may host at request different types of events, like private parties and corporate meetings and team buildings.
Belford and the other small communities around it make for the perfect vacation place. If you are looking for a trip to a more serene and peaceful location, Belford is ideal for you, with its leisure and entertainment facilities dedicated to spending time in a relaxing and stress-free way.
Five Things You Must Do in Port Monmouth
Port Monmouth is situated in New Jersey State of U.S. It was established in the year 1685 with the formation of Monmouth city. The city is considered one of the ten most preferred places to live in U.S. It serves as a great weekend escape for groups of friends, family and tourists. Five excellent tourist locations in Port Monmouth are mentioned below:
1. Monmouth Cove Marina: This is vast twelve-acre harbor. It includes numerous hovercraft docks, a winter storage facility, fifty-eight racks of cargo space, electric slips, water slips, wet slips and much more. To experience a memorable boating trip, an individual can hire out a boat and sail in the marina.
2. Exotic beach: Cliffwood is the enchanting beach in Port Monmouth. It has many famous resorts where a visitor can stay and enjoy the various amusements that the beach offers. It includes salt-water swimming pools, a boardwalk (paseo) along with fine restuarants offering dinner and dance.
3. Asbury Park: A little distance away from port Monmouth is Asbury Park. Tourists can attend the live music concerts, which are often held here. The music played here has the native flavor of rock and roll and R&B, which is called the “Jersey Shore Sound”.
4. Port Monmouth church: This is one of the oldest churches located in the heart of the city. The interior as well as the exterior of the church is constructed purely from wood.
5. Monmouth Battlefield Park: Tourists can visit this place of historic importance where a great battle of American Revolution was fought. Notwithstanding its history this is an excellent place for hiking, horse riding and picnics.
United States, New Jersey, United States
Other locations near Belford