Port Monmouth is situated in New Jersey State of U.S. It was established in the year 1685 with the formation of Monmouth city. The city is considered one of the ten most preferred places to live in U.S. It serves as a great weekend escape for groups of friends, family and tourists. Five excellent tourist locations in Port Monmouth are mentioned below:
1. Monmouth Cove Marina: This is vast twelve-acre harbor. It includes numerous hovercraft docks, a winter storage facility, fifty-eight racks of cargo space, electric slips, water slips, wet slips and much more. To experience a memorable boating trip, an individual can hire out a boat and sail in the marina.
2. Exotic beach: Cliffwood is the enchanting beach in Port Monmouth. It has many famous resorts where a visitor can stay and enjoy the various amusements that the beach offers. It includes salt-water swimming pools, a boardwalk (paseo) along with fine restuarants offering dinner and dance.
3. Asbury Park: A little distance away from port Monmouth is Asbury Park. Tourists can attend the live music concerts, which are often held here. The music played here has the native flavor of rock and roll and R&B, which is called the “Jersey Shore Sound”.
4. Port Monmouth church: This is one of the oldest churches located in the heart of the city. The interior as well as the exterior of the church is constructed purely from wood.
5. Monmouth Battlefield Park: Tourists can visit this place of historic importance where a great battle of American Revolution was fought. Notwithstanding its history this is an excellent place for hiking, horse riding and picnics.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Belford. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Belford||Directions to Belford||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|