Finding a Reliable Car Rental in Berkeley is Now Fast and Easy
If you are looking for a cheap car rental in Berkeley, look no further. VroomVroomVroom can help you find and compare the best car hire rates from leading Berkeley car rental companies, including Hertz, Enterprise, Avis and Budget.
Named after George Berkeley (Bishop of Cloyne), an Irish philosopher - the city of Berkeley is located on the east shore of San Francisco Bay in California. In 2016, Berkeley recorded a total population of 121, 240 residents according to United States Census Bureau. The city is strongly identified with the rapid social changes, civic unrest, and political upheaval that characterized the late 1960s. In that period, Berkeley became a focal point for the hippie movement.
Why book a car rental in Berkeley with VroomVroomVroom?
Here are a few reasons why our customers choose to book with us:
- Easy booking system: We offer the fastest, easiest, and best way to book a car rental in Berkeley. A few minutes is all you need to reserve a rental car with us. You will receive an instant confirmation after making a reservation.
- No booking and modification fees: We know that plans do change sometimes so feel free to book in advance and just modify your booking later on. You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior to pickup.
- Greats vehicle selection: We partnered with leading car rental suppliers in the USA to guarantee you a reliable vehicle.
- Best rates: Our Price Promise assures you can get a great deal. Read our TnC's page to learn more.
- Excellent service: We have the most highly-motivated customer care experts willing to assist. So if there's any problem or you need some assistance, just contact us either via phone call, email or live chat.
Best time to visit Berkeley
Weather-wise, July and August are the popular months to visit Berkeley. Peak season takes place during summer months, from May to mid-October. The fall season is from mid-October to November, while the winter season starts in December and ends in February. The spring season in Berkeley occurs from March to mid-April.
Driving tips in Berkeley
Berkeley is best explored with a rental car. If you wish to rent a car in Berkeley but you're from another country, make sure you have an International Driving Permit (or IDP), which contains the information on your official driver's license. The driving time from Berkeley, CA to San Francisco, CA via I-80 W is only 23 minutes (13.1 miles), or less if you drive non-stop in a rental car. From Berkeley, California to Los Angeles, California the driving time is approximately six hours (378 miles) via I-5 S. Nearest popular cities in Berkeley are Oakland, Richmond, El Sobrante, Alameda, Lafayette, San Francisco and Walnut Creek.