Compare and Drive a Cheap Car Rental in Boca Raton to Enjoy Huge Discounts
Boca Raton is the largest city in Florida, located inside Palm Beach County, Florida, and is the biggest city between West Palm Beach and Pompano Beach (in Broward County). Boca Raton is home to about 85 thousand Floridians. The name Boca Raton means “a shallow inlet of sharp-pointed rocks” in Spanish nautical terminology.
In terms of commercial value, the city boasts some of the best buildings, well-developed hotels and restaurants, parks and museums.
Boca Raton is often the butt of jokes in the U.S.A. about retirees flocking to this peaceful, beautiful city. If you are visiting and looking at real estate, a car rental is a great way to check out properties that are available! Certain locations in Boca Raton have been featured in movies including Caddyshack, Caddyshack II and 2 Fast 2 Furious!
Boca Raton Airport is a public-use airport that's located just five minutes driving time north of downtown Boca Raton. The airport is located along Interstate 95, and is just next door to Florida Atlantic University. At Boca Raton Airport, car rental is provided by Hertz Local Edition at 3700 Airport Road.
Why book a cheap car hire with VroomVroomVroom
In Boca Raton, booking a cheap car rental is a must for visitors! There's so much to see and do in this amazing Florida city, and whether you're in town for business or for pleasure, you're advised to book a rental car and experience everything this beautiful area has to offer! Booking your car rental at VroomVroomVroom is both easy and wise, because you'll save money and save time when you compare rates from different car rental companies! In fact, here are a few more advantages of booking with us:
- We have a great customer care team who can assist you with your booking.
- We never charge booking fees!
- We don't charge a cancellation fee if you need to change plans up to 48 hours prior to departure!
Top Attractions in Boca Raton
1. Mizner Park is one of the most popular shopping areas in Boca Raton. The entire area features buildings in the Spanish style of architecture, complemented with all modern amenities. The outermost part of the park is always full of life, with annual events, festivals and so on. Mizner Park is a home to a number of hotels, galleries, restaurants and shopping arcades. The park also includes a spacious area for outdoor activities and has a well-established International Museum of Cartoon Art.
2. Sports Immortals Museum is another famous destination for visitors and has a vast collection of over 1 million items of memorabilia from the worlds' greatest athletes. The entire museum is divided into sections and each displays more than ten thousands items. World Series Pins, autographed baseballs, racing helmets, and other pieces of sports equipment are on permanent display.
3. International Museum of Cartoon Art has a whole range of books, comic strips, graphic novels and sketches featuring Bugs Bunny, Donald Duck, Goofy, Road Runner and many more.
4. Lion Country Safari is, perhaps the ultimate experience for those with an adventurous heart. Experience the thrill of seeing a range of wildlife in natural surroundings, especially the lions, during this exclusive safari.
5. Do not forget to visit Town Center Mall, Boca Raton, which is the largest modern mall in town. With more than 185 stores, there is a choice of dining facilities and a beautiful indoor garden.