Bolingbrook is a large village in the United States of Illinois. Bolingbrook is also the largest place in Illinois with 73, 366 people. It is a pretty new suburb of Chicago, but even so, Bolingbrook advanced a lot since its incorporation from 1965. Bolingbrook developed mainly during the 90's and today is a nice holiday location with many attractions and entertainment facilities to offer to its tourists. If you like a peaceful place, with nice people and quality accommodation, then come visit Bolingbrook.
Top Attractions within Bolingbrook
Pelican Harbor is an outdoor and indoor aquatic park in Bolingbrook, Illinois that features a river, two pools, many water slides as well as other entertainment facilities, which make it perfect for a family-gather or for kids, so all tourists will have a lot of fun here.
Bolingbrook Golf Club offers you the possibility to play golf at all skill levels. It is a large area and will be a lot of fun. If you came on holiday with your kids, too, then here, your family can play and feel great.
Illinois Aviation Museum is located in Bolingbrook and it will be something you do not have the chance to see too often. Book a ticket for this museum as represents your access to an old aviation history.
Hidden Lakes Park is your chance to chill out and to take photos. Here are lots of birds as ducks and geese. Tourists can also fish and it is a great place for relaxing and walking. You will enjoy fishing and spending time in nature, so do not miss this wonderful spot.
Bolingbrook blends culture, natural beauty with many entertainment facilities. If you are looking for a peaceful vacation with your family, away from noise and pollution, Bolingbrook is the right choice that will not disappoint you!
Bolingbrook is a village located in Will County, in the metro area of Chicago. In 2003, the population was estimated as being 66,151. The village is in the Central Standard Time zone and is at an elevation of 702ft.
1. Visit Fabyan Villa Museum: The Fabyan Villa Museum was once home to George and Nelle Fabyan, 1905-1939 and houses their private collection. There are beautiful Asian artifacts, mission style bedroom furniture and natural history specimens. In 1937 Frank Lloyd Wright enlarged and remodeled the house prior to it being sold to its new owners.
2. Visit Cantigny Park: Cantigny Park is located on Winfield Road. It covers an area of over 151 acres and includes golf courses, museums and gardens. Until his death, the former publisher of the Chicago Tribune, Col. Robert M. McCormick resided in a villa-like house in the park.
3. Visit the Chicago Portage National Historic Site: The Chicago Portage National Historic Site is on an island, located between the Chicago and Des Plaines rivers. Traders and explorers used to use the site for portage.
4. Visit the Unity Temple: Construction of the church, which was beautifully designed by Frank Llyod Wright, was completed in 1907. While in Bolingbrook, a visit to this Unity Temple should not be missed.
5. Visit the Merrick Rose Garden: Merrick Rose Garden is situated between Lake Street and Oak Avenue. The park includes hundreds of beautiful, scented and colorful rose bushes, along with an historic fountain.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Bolingbrook. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Bolingbrook||Directions to Bolingbrook||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|