Discounted Bonita Springs Car Rentals
Bonita Springs is a city of about 44 thousand people, located on Florida's southwestern coast. If you're traveling to Bonita Springs – or anywhere in South Florida – be sure to book your rental car at VroomVroomVroom, because we are the experts in price comparison. By utilizing our price comparison system, backed by our amazing customer service staff, you'll be 100% satisfied when you book a rental!
Why you should book a car rental in Bonita Springs with VroomVroomVroom
Have you ever needed to rent a vehicle, but you were unsure what the best ways are to save money and get the best rates on car rental? We're here to help and we can find what you're looking for, no matter what you need. Because VroomVroomVroom provides prices from Hertz and all the major car rental companies in Bonita Springs, as well as nearby locations including Estero, Fort Myers Beach, and Naples. We'll get you on the road, in the car you want, at a price that'll make you say “Wow!”
Always remember that when you book with us, you're saving money and time. We won't charge you any hidden fees, and there is no charge to cancel your booking 48 hours prior to departure. Book great prices with VroomVroomVroom thanks to our Price Promise!
Here's some more useful information about Bonita Springs!
Bonita Springs is primarily a retirement and vacation community with an area of about 41 square miles, and is located just south of Fort Myers Beach, on Estero Bay, and also on the Gulf of Mexico. Bonita Beach, a road-accessible barrier island between the bay and the gulf, is part of Bonita Springs.
Bonita Springs is a gorgeous South Florida destination – perfect for booking a car rental and driving around with the windows down and stereo jamming – and extra special as a city with a tropical climate (the northernmost on Florida's west coast)! This distinction means that in January, when much of America is freezing, Bonita Springs has an average temperature of 65 degrees Fahrenheit!
Places to drive your car rental in Bonita Springs are abundant. There's Bonita Beach Park, with 2.5 acres of boardwalk, sand dunes, picnic areas, and swimming areas. There's also Barefoot Beach Preserve Park, which is a huge protected reserve barrier island, accessible in your car rental on Bonita Beach Road.
You could drive east of town in your car rental and visit Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, a National Audobon Society reserve that's home to Bald Cypress. Or explore the gorgeous Everglades Wonder Gardens, with its breathtaking collection of bears, alligators, panthers, flamingos and other exotic birds!
If you like placing a bet on the dog races, drive your affordable car rental over to the Naples-Fort Myers Greyhound Track – it's actually located inside the Bonita Springs city limits!
If you're a traveler flying to Bonita Springs, you'll probably land in nearby South Fort Myers at Southwest Florida International Airport. Serving over 7.5 million travelers annually, this airport is one of the most popular single-runway airports in the United States!
At Southwest Florida International Airport, you can book a rental car with Advantage Rent A Car, Alamo Rent-A-Car, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, and Thrifty. The airport's Rental Car Service Center is on the parking garage's ground level. Upon arrival, head downstairs and exit the baggage claim area, then walk across the road to the car rental facility.
Top 5 Things to Do in Bonita Springs
Bonita Springs is the northernmost city in Lee County, Florida. The city offers number of beautiful locations for the leisure traveler. Never-ending beaches, enchanting parks and well-kept sanctuaries are the major attractions.
Some of the foremost tourist destinations of Bonita Springs are:
1. Bonita Beach Jet Ski and Parasail: There is everything you need to enjoy a perfect holiday on the beach. Relax and rejuvenate in the comfortable double chairs, looking out at the vast blue waters of the ocean, or take an exciting ride on the Yamahas that are available. Experience the exotic wildlife of the beach and spend time playing with the dolphins, or there is always beach volleyball, which is free. Then, why not end the day by sampling some of the sumptuous seafood delicacies at the nearby restaurants?
2. Barefoot Beach Preserve Park is another beautiful place to spend your leisure time. Take a hike in the park, which covers an area of 342 acres of unspoilt land.
3. Lover's Key State Park is one of the best places in town if romantic surroundings are what you are looking for. This park covers an area of more than 1,616 acres and offers natural trails for biking and hiking. You may be lucky enough to spot exotic animals, like West Indian Manatees, Roseate Spoonbills, Bald Eagles and Marsh Rabbits.
4. The Everglades Wonder Garden is home to a variety of wild animals such as panthers, alligators, bears and flamingos. It is the perfect place for lovers of wild animals.
5. Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary Boardwalk: Do not miss the excitement amidst the natural surroundings of Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary Boardwalk. Spend your time listening to the birdsong and trying to identify some of the 200 varieties of birds that live here.