Compare rates of reliable car rentals in Bridgeport. VroomVroomVroom offers the easiest way to rent a vehicle with our secured online booking. We have partnered with leading car rental suppliers such as Enterprise and Hertz to bring you affordable car rental deals. Simply add your full travel information into the search form and a list of available rental cars will be displayed for your convenience.
Trumbull, CT is a mostly residential town located in the south-western portion of the state. With a population just over 35,000, it retains a pleasing, small-town atmosphere.
1. Get a taste of the country at Plasko's farm. The country store carries fresh fruits and vegetables in season, baked goods and preserves. In the fall enjoy getting “lost” in the corn maze on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Winter brings Christmas decorations and more baked goods!
2. Mountain Bike the Pequonnock River Valley. With over 550 acres of parkland criss-crossed with trails, you'll get as much of a workout as you want. A group meets Sunday mornings at Tait Road and Church Hill Road for a group ride, and this is a perfect way to get started.
3. Golf Tashua Knolls Golf Course. 27 holes of golfing fun, this is probably the only course you're likely to play on with a specially trained Border Collie to keep the geese moving along. Still, you may catch a glimpse of deer, turkeys, or other local inhabitants.
4. Shop Westfield Trumbull Mall. With over 200 stores, you're sure to find that perfect “something”. From fine jewelry to casual dining, there are bargains to be found throughout the mall. Special occasion fun for the kids, too!
5. Enjoy the covered bridges. Trumbull is located in Fairfield County, with twelve covered bridges throughout the county. These are fabulous attractions at any time of year, but in the fall when the New England trees are turning their famous colors, going over one of these is a real treat. And free!