Book a Cheap and Reliable Car Rental in Captiva Island - Save Time and Money
Here are some information about renting a car in Captiva Island
VroomVroomVroom compares the low prices for Captiva Island car rental, where there is only one depot -- Hertz. However, we can also show you cheap rental car prices in nearby cities and towns like Cape Coral and Fort Myers.
There are less than 500 residents on Captiva Island, although many other properties are used as vacation rental homes for tourists. The number one industry on Captiva Island is hospitality and tourism, with Travelocity claiming that this island's sunsets and star-filled skies are “the most romantic in all America”!
If you're planning a vacation in Captiva Island or anywhere in Florida, VroomVroomVroom can help you find a great rate on car rental. We are the experts in rental car booking, and our service is top notch!No matter what kind of Captiva Island car rental you're searching for, we can help you find an affordable option to save you money – and you'll save time using our site instead of sifting through several rental car provider pages!
5 Things You Must Do in Captiva Island
Captiva Island is a sister island of the larger Sanibel Island. Both of these islands are situated in Florida on the shore of the Gulf of Mexico. One can access the Captiva Island from Sanibel Island via causeway or by road. This beautiful island is dotted with exotic beaches and peaceful locals.
When you arrive on Captiva, you'll certainly want to try out one or more of the great local restaurants! Drive your car rental to the Sunshine Seafood Café, a top-ranked eatery with a great selection of fresh catches.
A bit less expensive is The Crow's Nest, where the atmosphere will make you want to kick back and relax, have a drink at the bar, or try one of their great hamburgers.
Last but not least, don't turn in your car rental before you've visited RC Otter's Island Eats. This fun restaurant has great fresh sandwiches!
1. Relax on the white beaches: The beaches of Captiva Island feature white colored sand. It is a perfect venue to relax your mind and body. Many tourists come here and visit these beaches to view the wonderful sunsets. Various recreational activities such as boating, fishing, and water surfing can be enjoyed at the beaches.
2. Visit Turner Beach: Turner beach is a junction between the two islands, Captiva and Sanibel Island. This beach is a popular spot for surf fishing. Visitors here can find a large number of colorful shells. One can spend a leisurely vacation at Turner Beach.
3. Visit Downtown Captiva Island: Downtown of Captiva is just a short distance from the beaches. One can view the exotic surroundings while driving over to this small village. The town resembles a village even though it houses restaurants, shopping centers, and other recreational venues.
4. Visit Captiva Conservation Center: Located on San-Cap Road, the Conservation Center is one of the major tourists' attractions on Captiva Island. Various displays such as marine touch tanks, a nature store, walking trails, and a nursery for native plants can be found at this center.
5. Visit Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum: This is the only Shell Museum in the US which features a large variety of shells. Every kind of shell from rare species to fossils and other colorful types of shells can be observed here.