Cedar City Car Rental Comparison: Comparing the most affordable car rentals
Fun Fact: Cedar City was originally settled by Mormon Pioneers from Parowan, Utah.
Top Attractions within Cedar City
Bryce Canyon National Park is nearby Cedar City, Utah, United States. The main attraction is Bryce Canion, but the entire landscape is amazing. It is huge as has 56 square miles and receives a lot of visitors. This park is the perfect place for having fun and taking photos with your family. It represents an unforgettable attraction that you will surely cherish.
Zion National Park is situated nearby Cedar City, in the Southern United States. Many years ago, this area was filled with groups of Native Americans. Its geology is spectacular and there are many rivers that flow through. Breath the fresh air, hear the birds singing and enjoy nature and all its beauties. Within this area are cabins, restaurants, bookstores, as well as conservations.
5 Things You Must Do in Cedar City
1. Cedar Breaks National Monument: Cedar Breaks is a great geographical wonder with its 2,500 feet deep basin. This unique basin consists of different sizes and varieties of lime formations in varied colors, which is indeed a treat to the senses. Guided walks and hiking trails are also available for visitors to experience.
2. Southern Utah University: The University is in the city itself and dates back to the year 1897. This University hosts the famous and award wining Utah Shakespearean Festival and also the Utah Summer Games.
3. The Shakespeare Festival of Utah: This festival is a great treat for lovers of Shakespeare. It was awarded the nation's prestigious Regional Theatre Tony Award in 2000. The festival is a must witness for visitors in the city interested in enjoying engaging dramatic performances.
4. Dixie National Forest: This forest occupies an area of about two million acres and is a wonderful place full of natural attractions. Visitors can explore its steep canyons, the sky kissing pine trees, rock structures, lakes, and mountains.
5. Cedar Ridge Golf Course: This 71-par golf course boasts of 18-holes and is a fascinating place for all types of golfers. Beginner and expert golfers find this golf course equally challenging. There are different levels for the newly initiated golfers here.