Cedar Hill Car Rental Comparison
Cedar Hill is a very beautiful city in Texas, United States. In fact, Cedar Hill is situated in Dallas and Ellis Counties and it currently has a population of about 45.600 inhabitants on an area of 35.2 squared miles (91.3 squared kilometers). Cedar Hill is considered to be a suburb of Dallas, and at a certain point in its history the city actually has served as the county seat of Dallas County. Cedar Hill is a great city to be in if you are interested in visiting some beautiful spots, enjoying some amazing relaxation conditions, and also purchasing great souvenirs for all your friends.
Top Attractions within Cedar Hill
The Plaza Cedar Hill is one of the most important shopping centers of the city. Here, you will be able to find numerous shops from where you can purchase all kind of accessories. In fact, the opening of The Plaza in 2000 has meant an important step in the development of Cedar Hill. Well, many retail stores can be visited here, but this is not the only shopping center of the city. In Cedar Hill you will also be able to visit The Cedar Hill Crossing. Both locations include numerous restaurants, in which you can enjoy some healthy and tasty meals.
Joe Pool Lake is a very beautiful spot close to Cedar Hill. The view here is really amazing, while the natural paradise will always remain in your soul. Joe Pool Lake has an area of 7.740 acres and it currently includes numerous parks, swimming spots and boat ramps. Britton Park, Loyd Park, Lynn Creek Park, Lynn Creek Marina and also Tangle Ridge Golf Course, are just some of the places you will be able to visit near Joe Pool Lake.
Cedar Hill State Park is the place in which you can plan a picnic and enjoy a day out in a spectacular natural spot. Fishing, bird watching and also biking are activities you will be able to enjoy here. Camping activities can also be planned in this location when you want an unique outdoor adventure.
5 Things You Must Do in Cedar Hill
Cedar Hill is a city in the state of Texas and lies in the counties of Dallas and Ellis. Dallas is only sixty miles away from Cedar Hill. This city initially was the temporary capital of Dallas. Cedar Hill tops the list of best southwest regions. There are many antennas set up by radio and television companies in the city due to its location.
1. Visit Cedar Hill State Park: This Park is situated near the downtown Dallas area and boasts of great facilities for visitors. The lush green, gorgeous garden is the best place for visitors to unwind and has well-equipped facilities, including fishing facilities.
5. Visit Grand Prairie Speedway: This speedway is heaven for visitors obsessed with speed. Visitors can enjoy racing events here on the quarter mile long track. IMCA hobby stocks, Street Stocks, and others vehicles race here.
2. Play Golf at Sunset Golf Center: This 71-par, 9 hole course lies on main street of Grand Prairie. The well-maintained greens add to its attraction, this golf course is ideal for beginners of the game.
3. Visit Ellen's Amusement Center: This is a treasure house of different activities for visitors. Visitors at this center can enjoy batting cages, go-karts, miniature golf courses, video games, paint ball, and much more.
4. Tour the Winery in Grand Prairie: This winery is located on Robinson Road and is famous for its variety of wines and the winery tours. White, red, and other varieties of wines can be found here. The winery tour and wine tasting are the two famous attractions for visitors.