Cedar Park Car Rental Comparison
Cedar Park is a beautiful city located in Texas, United States. In fact, Cedar Park is situated in Travis and Williamson counties and it currently has a population of about 48.900 residents on an area of 17.1 squared miles (44.3 squared kilometers). Actually, Cedar Park is considered to be a suburb of Austin, being the most important region of the area. Cedar Park was incorporated in 1973, while the city's development began after the 1950s. Currently, Cedar Park is known as an important destination for visitors who want to spend an amazing vacation in a very beautiful spot.
Top Attractions within Cedar Park
Cedar Park Center, named after the city, is an important indoor area in which you will be able to attend all kind of events. The Cedar Park Center was built in 2008 and since then the place has hosted numerous events, including concerts and stage performances. Of course, the sports arena is the place where hockey matches are constantly held.
Brushy Creek Lake Park is also located in Cedar Park. Natural spots and locations to enjoy all kind of outdoor activities are what you are going to find in the beautiful park within the city. A labyrinth, natural trails, waking paths and the amazing view will make you love this spot. The recreational spot actually is a 90-acre area with playgrounds, hiking and biking trails.
Champion Park is the best place to visit if you are traveling with children. With numerous playing ground areas, and ways to discover the history and legends of dinosaurs, large blue whales, and other amazing animals, the Champion Park is for sure a location you have to include into your itinerary while visiting Cedar Park.
The Big Bounce is another great place to visit in Cedar Park if you are traveling with your family, as here you will be able to find playground areas and fun entertainment options for children, in an unique and very safe location. Kids Korner is another similar spot you can opt for.
5 Things You Must Do in Cedar Park
The city of Cedar Park is located in Williamson County, Texas and some parts of the city also lie in Travis County. Cedar Park is also a suburb of Austin, Texas. Due to its growing population, this city is termed as the nation's seventh fastest growing city. In the 1980's, archaeologists found a paleo-American site that is known as Wilson-Leonard site in the city.
1. Ride the Hill Country Flyer: This is a steam train ride which every visitor must experience while in the city. Visitors can board the train from Cedar Park, which then takes them past the scenic surroundings of the region. Traveling in the steam train is like stepping in the past for many visitors.
2. Experience the wine at the Hill Country Cellars: The Hill Country Cellars are the finest place to go to learn all about wines. This is not only a winery but also a vineyard where visitors can see the finest varieties of grapes from which wine is made. Guests can take the winery tour and also taste wines here.
3. Shop for exotic flowers at the Kountry Bloomers Florist: The Kountry Bloomers is on North Bell Boulevard in Cedar Park. If you are planning a wedding event, you can find a great selection of flowers that will make the wedding more attractive.
4. Visit the Williamson County State Museum: This museum is the site to visit to learn more about the county, its history, and heritage. This non-profit organization deals in preservation, collection, and display of cultural artifacts relating to the county's history.
5. Golf at the Avery Ranch: The golf course is spread over an area of 226 acres, the golf course boasts of 18-holes, and stretches 7121 yards. There are five tees from where golfers can test their golfing skills. There are also other facilities, which visitors can enjoy while golfing.