Centerline Car Rental Comparison
Did you know that CenterLine was named so because it lies between two major Indian Trails?
Best way to Travel: Car, Bicycle
#1 Thing to do:Take an informative walk in Holcombe Beach
#2 Thing to do: Relax at the Metro Beach
Fun Fact: Residents are zoned to schools in Center Line Public Schools.
#1 Car Rental Company: Hertz
5 Things You Must Do in Centerline
Centerline is a small destination amongst the famous tourist destinations in the United States. Centerline is located in Macomb County in the state of Michigan and features a number of golf courses along with ample lakes.
1. Play Golf at Maple Lane Golf Club: This is an 18-hole golf course that offers golfers exciting play options. Golfers can spend an enjoyable time challenging themselves in the large 6,200 yards of the green area of the golf club.
2. Visit Michigan State Fairgrounds: The enormous open area in the village is home to various expositions and annual events. On your trip to Centerline you can visit the fairgrounds to enjoy fun filled events including motorcycle conventions, livestock shows, and auctions. For more information on the State Fair click on the link.
3. Play Golf at Palmer Park Golf Course: Be a part of the evergreen and refreshing surroundings of the golf course. The Palmer Park Golf Course was voted as the best public golf course in the year 2006 and features 18 holes. The course is located just next to Detroit golf course near Centerline.
4. Visit the Detroit Zoo: Detroit Zoo is one of the finest tourist destinations near Centerline. It is a perfect habitat for a number of rare animal species from all over the world that are well maintained in a natural environment.
5. Visit Detroit Children's Museum: The museum is part of the Detroit public schools and features interactive classrooms. It displays programs that teach about the past era, science and world culture, and arts. The museum is most visited by groups and families who can enjoy educational programs throughout the year.