Located next door to the famous Beverly Hills, Century City has become a major business hub in the film and television world. Famous people, famous buildings and prestigious film and entertainment businesses all combine together to make up the unique pattern of this upscale city.
1. Century City Shopping Center and Marketplace. You never know who you might run into shopping or eating at this posh mall. Sightings have included Julia Roberts, Jerry Seinfeld and Adam Sandler.
2. Century Plaza Hotel. This glitzy hotel features its own spa as well as luxurious suites and rooms. Many presidents, including Ronald Regan, have frequented this hotel. In fact, Regan stayed at the Plaza so often it has been called the “Western White House.”
3. Fox Plaza. This 492 foot skyscraper is the actual building featured in the original Die Hard movie. The lobby of the building also made a brief appearance in the movie Speed.
4. Century Plaza Towers. These twin towers are said to resemble the towers of the former World Trade Center in New York and were, in fact, designed by the same architect.
5. MGM Tower. This building is the official headquarters of the media giant Metro-Golden-Mayer. Some more recent films produced by the company include Casino Royale and Rocky Balboa.
Century City will rock your socks, be sure not to miss a thing with a reliable car hire from VroomVroomVroom. If you need help in booking your car rental in Century City, contact us and we will be happy to assist you.