Compare a Reliable and Top Caliber Car Rental Chandler - Fast and Easy
Discover the beauty and compare cheap hire cars in Chandler
Chandler is a city of over 240 thousand people and one of the largest suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona. Technology company Intel has over 10 thousand employees in Chandler and is the largest employer in this city, with Bank of America coming in at #2.
At VroomVroomVroom you can find the best rates on car rental, and save both money and time by booking with us! If you're traveling to Chandler, you might fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. From the airport it's a short 20 mile drive in a rental car to reach the heart of Chandler. From Chandler, you might want to drive your car rental northwest into Tempe, north to Mesa, east to Gilbert or west to Phoenix.
Your affordable car rental will give you the freedom to explore Chandler and experience all of its great attractions. If you enjoy golfing, just get into your rental car – don't fail to play at least 9 at the Ocotillo Golf Club! And the Whirlwind Golf Course is another top-ranked course in Chandler you should try!
If you're in Chandler with your family, the kids will love an afternoon of fun and entertainment at Airworx Trampoline Center. Or drive your family in your affordable car rental to Firebird International Raceway. This local race car track hosts numerous local and regional racing stars as they compete for the checkered flag. Just be sure you don't get into any street races as you drive your car rental back to your hotel!
5 Things You Must Do in Chandler
Chandler is a mesmerizing city that is located in Maricopa County in Arizona, United States. Chandler is a city of unique cultures and is renowned for its annual ostrich festival. The city also features a center for the arts and various museums. Some of the famous tourist destinations are scattered all over the city.
1. Visit the Chandler Ostrich Festival: The Chandler ostrich festival is one of the most famous festivals in Chandler that takes place in the month of March. There are more than 300,000 people who come to watch the ostrich racing and be a part of other traditional activities which include live music, carnivals, parades and historical exhibits.
2. Tour the Chandler Historical Museum: This museum houses some of the finest collections of the history of Chandler. The museum exhibits photographs, artifacts, and reconstructed period rooms. The historical museum is located in the East End of Chandler Park, which is easily accessible.
3. Visit Crowne Plaza San Marcos Golf Resort: This is the first golf resort in Chandler that was started in 1913. The San Marcos Golf Resort offers an area of 6,626 yards on fairways that are lined with palm trees and mature tamarisk. This is an 18-hole golf course and features a driving range.
4. Tour the Arizona Railway Museum: This railway museum is dedicated to the restoration, acquisition, preservation and display of railway equipments, mementos and artifacts. It also boasts a superlative collection of historic railroad cars. Apart from this, the museum also features lanterns, china, pictures, tools and other railway artifacts.
5. Tour the Gilbert Historical Museum: The Gilbert Historical Museum is housed in an old schoolhouse and it boasts an exhibit of artifacts and rare collections that depict the city's culture and history. The display also includes items and photographs from its early important families.