Charlevoix Car Rental Comparison
5 Things You Must Do in Charlevoix
1. Visit the Lighthouse: A short waterway or a canal connects the two lakes. There is a long pier over the waterway and at the end of the pier is a magnificent lighthouse that dates back to early 19th century. There are a number of people who visit the light house that is located in Charlevoix.
2. Visit Lake Charlevoix: This is the third largest lake in the state. The lake stretches over an area of 17,200 acres and 56 miles and is an ideal destination to be enjoyed with your family or friends.
3. Visit the Great Lakes Children's Museum: The main goal of the exhibits in the museum is to provide children a greater understanding about the geography and history of the Great Lakes. There is a water table in the center of the museum where visitors can conduct water experiments.
4. Visit Dennos Museum Center: This museum houses an art museum, the Milken Auditorium, and an interactive discovery gallery for children. This museum displays a number of different arts and events throughout the year. The collections of the museum include contemporary Inuit art, a sizable collection of 18th and 19th century sculptures, and variety of outdoor sculptures.
5. Nauti-Cat Cruises: Nauti-Cat Cruises offers a number of daytime and evening cruises to the Grand Traverse Bay. The most popular cruise includes the Champagne Sunset Cruise with an age requirement of 14 years and above. You can enjoy a champagne toast at sunset.