Drive and Book a Dependable Car Rental in Clearwater - Save Time and Money
Here are some useful tips about car rental in Clearwater
Clearwater, Florida is a gorgeous city on the Gulf of Mexico, located west of Tampa and Tampa Bay, and northwest of St. Petersburg. The city's population is almost 110 thousand.
Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz serve the city of Clearwater with their rental car fleets, and VroomVroomVroom lets you view and compare and book any of their available vehicles!
If you're in the Clearwater area - or anywhere in Florida - and you need to book an affordable car rental, look no further! At VroomVroomVroom we help people compare rental car rates every day. As the leaders in car rental rate comparison, we offer several benefits:
- No booking fees!
- No cancellation fees up to 48 hours prior to pick-up!
- SSL encryption for your personal information when you book!
- Great prices! (Just check the Price Promise page to get the details.)
Here are some top attractions within Clearwater!
The Capitol Royalty Theatre opened in 1921 and it is known for its wonderful architecture. The theatre was managed by various movie companies, which played the most recent movies of our time. The theatre also offers vaudeville on Friday nights. Nowadays, the theatre is the place where you would usually go to see the latest movies or musicals. It is a great place, where you can have fun and enjoy a movie with your family and friends.
Downtown Clearwater. The centre of the town has underwent serious redevelopments in the recent years. General beautification has been done along with the completion of several high rise condos and a large marina. New bars, restaurants and amenities are coming to the area. Tourists can enjoy both the new and the old, by visiting the small retails and the souvenir shops. The downtown is approximately two miles from Clearwater Beach.
Clearwater Beach is a resort area located in the Gulf of Mexico on the West coast of Florida. The area is characterized by a white sand beach stretching for 2.5 miles long the Gulf and sits on one of the barrier islands. The Beach has picnic and fishing accommodations, a nature trail, beach concession stands and very spacious parking lots. It is a great place to take a walk with family or friends.
5 Things You Must Do in Clearwater
Located in the Tampa Bay area of Florida, Clearwater is known for its beautiful beaches and has become a popular vacation destination. Here are a few things to check out if you choose to visit Clearwater.
1. Attend the Sunsets at Pier 60 Daily Festival: This free festival is an every day occurrence in Clearwater to celebrate the setting of the sun. The evening festival includes music, crafters, artisans and street performers as the weather permits.
2. Participate in a game of beach volleyball at Clearwater Beach: If playing volleyball is not your thing, you can watch one of the many major professional tournaments played throughout the year. Clearwater Beach is also a great place to sunbathe or catch a wave.
3. Visit Heritage Village: In this living history museum, workers dress in period clothing, and live and work as the pioneers did at the turn of the century. The village features more than 28 structures including a school, church, general store and sponge warehouse as well as a variety of historical homes.
4. Tour the Clearwater Marine Aquarium: Workers at this aquarium specialize in rescuing, treating and releasing injured animals. Some permanent residents of the aquarium include dolphins, sting rays, otters and sea turtles.
5. Go for par at Clearwater Golf Park: Enjoy a relaxing game of golf at Clearwater's own moderately difficult golf course which features tree-lined fairways.