Clifton Heights Car Rental Comparison
Clifton Heights is a borough located in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, nearby Darby Creek and Philadelphia. Clifton Heights has about 6,779 inhabitants and has become a good location for spending holiday or long weekends here.
Top Attractions within Clifton Heights
Lump's Place in Clifton Heights is a nice bar that offers tasty and flavored cocktails, as well as other interesting beverages. The ambiance is warm and ideal for going out with friends or family.
Putt-Putt Golf and Games is located in Clifton Heights, in Delaware County, between Oaks Avenue and Bishop Avenue. It is a place where you can come with the entire family because there will be a lot of fun. In this place, birthday parties are also held. It also includes a super trampoline basketball game, Skeball game, prizes, as well as mini golf courses.
Clifton Inn in Clifton Heights is a place you will always remember due to its design and friendly staff. Moreover, there are almost all the time rooms for tourists and the services and food are great. It is a good place for finding your peace and for resting.
Olympic Diner is also in Clifton Heights and is open 24 hours a day. It serves delicious dishes and breakfast. The services are also of high quality and you will surely be satisfied. The tables are clean and the order is delivered very soon, so you will not waste time. It is one of the most popular place where people eat, so this should be your choice, too.
Colonial Playhouse in Clifton Heights is a community passioned of theater, so that is why each summer, this community theater houses annual short plays. It is a recreational and cultural attraction, ideal for spending a peaceful evening. The first production started long time ago, in 1940 and the building was renovated in 1964. It has a long history and the shows are extraordinary, so Clifton Heights attractions will provide an unforgettable experience.
Five Things You Must Do in Clifton Heights
Clifton Heights, PA is a region located in Delaware County. The region is situated at about 6 miles southwest of Philadelphia and Darby Creek. This community is named after the home of Henry Lewis. As of the 2003 census, the population was estimated as 6,680. Clifton Heights falls in the Eastern Time zone and has an elevation of 161 feet.
1. Visit the Woodmere Art Museum: You can visit the Woodmere Art Museum located at Germantown Ave., which houses a collection of various beautiful artifacts. The Woodmere Art Museum focuses on the art and artists of the Philadelphia region in particular.
2. Visit Chadds Ford Historical Society: You can visit the Chadds Ford Historical Society, including historical houses restored from different ages. The Barns-Brinton House and John Chads House are amongst those houses that have been restored for the benefit of visitors.
3. Visit Independence Hall: You can visit Independence Hall, located between 5th and 6th Streets. The historic Declaration of Independence and US Constitution were signed and adopted here at Independence Hall.
4. Visit Betsy Ross House: Visit the Betsy Ross House located at Arch St. From 1773 to 1786, the popular seamstress rented this home, now the Betsy Ross House. This house is simply beautiful and worth a viewing.
5. Visit Ridley Creek State Park: While at Clifton Heights, you can visit the Ridely State Park, which is spread widely across 2,606 acres. You can enjoy various activities like horseback riding, recreation in the picnic areas, fishing and hiking at this state park.