Cockeysville is located in the state of Maryland and is a part of the County of Baltimore. Cockeysville is a suburb located in the metro area of Baltimore. Cockeysville was settled in the year 1976 and derived its name from the Cockey family, who helped establish it.
1. Visit the Fire Museum: As the name suggests, the museum is dedicated to fire fighters and fire fighting in general. The museum features several items of fire fighting equipment, including hand-pulled equipment, items of equipment that were horse-drawn and modern motorized equipment.
2. Visit the Domino Sugar Company: This is one of the leading sugar-producing companies in the county. The company is nearly 100 years old. Here, visitors can take a tour of the factory and see how sugar is manufactured.
3. Unwind at the Gunpowder Falls State Park: This is one of the most popular parks in the Cockeysville surroundings. The park is spread over an area of 18,000 acres and has nearly 100 miles of trails. At the park visitors can enjoy activities like fishing, boating, whitewater canoeing and biking, plus several others.
4. Visit the National Aquarium: The aquarium is very popular throughout the US, being one of the best in the nation. The aquarium features an exhibit of a tropical rainforest as well as large shark tanks. The aquarium is also actively involved in spreading awareness about saving marine mammals.
5. Enjoy at the Patapsco Valley State Park: The Park is spread over an area of 14,000 acres. At the Patapsco Valley State Park you can enjoy activities like horseback riding, canoeing, biking, hiking and tube fishing, plus many others.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Cockeysville. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Cockeysville||Directions to Cockeysville||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|