1. See the world's largest Ketchup bottle: This was built in the year 1949. The bottle was restored in 1995, after it was nearly destroyed. This is a drive-by tourist attraction in the city. One can visit the site anytime in the day and make complete use of a perfect photo opportunity for free.
2. Have fun at the Splash City Waterpark: This Park is one of the most popular parks in the city. The park features several waterslides, a large pool and several hot tubs. The park is open for all age groups.
3. Visit the Cahokia Mounds State Historic site: This is a prehistoric city and is one of the largest of its kind. One can visit the centre for visitors and a museum to gain better understanding of the culture of prehistoric society.
4. Enjoy the Gateway Fun Park: This Park is especially popular amongst youngsters. The park has facilities for activities like bumper boats, water wars, bumper cars, go-kart racing and an arcade, amongst many other attractions.
5. Enjoy a Horse race at the Fairmount Park: Thoroughbred races at the Fairmount Park racetrack are held over the weekend. Besides this, the park also organizes events on weekdays. The park houses 4 restaurants and a banquet centre.