Conshohocken Car Rental Comparison
Conshohocken is a borough located in the state of Pennsylvania, United States. Actually, Conshohocken is situated in Montgomery County, being a city on Schuylkill River. The region has developed as an industrial and manufacturing center. Currently, Conshohocken has a population of about 7.800 residents on an area of 2.6 squared miles (6.7 squared kilometers). The area was founded in 1830, but Conshohocken was incorporated only in 1850. Visiting Conshohocken is surely a great idea, due to the numerous sights of interest that can be included into the routes of all tourists who want to spend an amazing time within this city.
Top Attractions within Conshohocken
Music and Arts Center is a cultural spot for children, located in Conshohocken. Here, you will be able to learn more about music, but you will also find a store from where you can purchase gifts for all your friends. Another location within the city in which you can find education programs for children is the Music Training Center.
Conshohocken Historical Society is the place to visit if you are interested in the history of the wonderful city, but not only. Visiting this place will introduce you to the history of this region of the United States and you are going to better understand its traditions, culture and development.
Tee's Golf Center is another amazing place to visit if you are going to arrive in Conshohocken soon. Tourists love to plan all kind of recreational activities when being in a new city, and you can quite sure that you will find numerous options to spend an amazing time in Conshohocken, too.
Schuykill River is located along Conshohocken, offering the city an unique charm and amazing views. Schuykill River is a popular attraction for tourists, due to the fact that the spot can be visited with recreational purposes, including many trails for walks, jogging, bicycling, but also other outdoor activities. The views here are quite amazing, so you will surely be able to enjoy a day out in this location.
Five Things You Must Do in Conshohocken
Conshohocken is located in the Philadelphia suburbs. Conshohocken is a region in the Montgomery County in Philadelphia area. The borough is a part of the Seventh Congressional District. As of the 2000 census, the population of this region was estimated as 7,589. There are many attractions worth a visit at Conshohocken.
1. Visit the Mennonite Heritage Center: You can visit the Mennonite Heritage Center located at the Yoder Road, which exhibits the story of Mennonite faith and also life in southeastern Pennsylvania. Do not miss seeing the Mennonite Heritage Center while at Conshohocken.
2. Visit the Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education: This center is located at Hagy's Mill Road. The Schuylkill Center includes a discovery room, trails, a resource canter and organic gardens. You can visit the Schuylkill Center to develop your knowledge of Environmental Education while at Conshohocken.
3. Visit Evansburg State Park: You can visit the Evansburg State Park and enjoy various exciting recreational activities available there. You can enjoy fishing, biking, hiking, horse riding, picnic areas, a visitor's center and a golf course at the Evansburg State Park.
4. Visit the Independence National Historical Park: You can visit the Independence National Historical Park while in Philadelphia. This historical park includes the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Benjamin Franklin National Memorial.
5. Visit the Rosenbach Museum and Library: You can also visit the Rosenbach Museum and the Library located at DeLancey Place. The library houses a collection of rare books and manuscripts. The collections include the original manuscripts for Joseph Conrad's Lord Jim and James Joyce's Ulysses.