Buckle in and Secure Yourself a Reliable Car Rental in Coral Springs
Coral Springs is a suburb of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and part of the huge metropolitan area of Miami and Fort Lauderdale that is home to over 5.5 million people. Coral Springs itself is located about 20 miles northwest of Fort Lauderdale, and it's home to around 125 thousand people. This year, Coral Springs will celebrate its Golden Anniversary (50 years) as a chartered city, on July 10, 2013!
VroomVroomVroom car rental will save you a lot of money
The best part is, we give you many advantages when you use us to book a car rental, including:
- No booking and modification fees.
- You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior your pickup.
- Saving money and time!
- Providing prices that include all applicable fees and taxes already!
Here is more helpful information about Coral Springs
When you're exploring Coral Springs in your affordable car rental, we know you'll want to take your family, friends or co-workers out for a nice meal! Coral Springs has some of the best pizza places in Florida, so why not try some of this city's top-notch pizzerias?
Drive your car rental to Pizza Time, it's the top-rated restaurant serving pizza and Italian food in Coral Springs!
Or drive your rental car over to Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza for one of their delicious thin crust pizzas!
Another great option is Three Chicks Pizza – just head out in your affordable car rental and enjoy a nice lunch or dinner at this great family restaurant known locally for friendly service and great food!
5 Things You Must Do in Coral Springs
A planned community in Florida known for its stringent codes to keep the area neat, clean and aesthetically pleasing, Coral Springs is a relatively new community. It's low crime rate and beautiful neighborhoods make it a great place to both live and visit. Here are a few things not to miss if you visit Coral Springs.
1. Drive across the covered bridge: This bridge was the first permanent structure located in the Coral Springs. Built in 1964, the bridge is the only covered bridge that exists in the public Florida right-of-way.
2. See a National Hockey League team practice at Incredible ICE: These twin ice rinks serve as the home for the Florida Panthers Hockey League. Both the practices of the Panthers as well as visiting teams are free for the public to come and watch.
3. Enjoy art at the Coral Springs Art Museum: This museum contains both permanent as well as visiting art collections. Special art programs are also offered through the museum's artist-in-residence program.
4. Make a splash at the Coral Springs Aquatic Complex: This complex offers facilities for swimmers from abilities ranging from beginning to professional. You can just cool down, practice diving or swim laps in one of the complex's four pools.
5. Run with your dog at Dr Paul's Pet Care Center Dog Park: This dog park gives both you and your pet a place to enjoy your vacation!