Corona is a city of just under 160 thousand residents, located just southwest of Riverside, California. Television's Desi Arnaz and (before they divorced) Lucille Ball were once the most famous residents of this beautiful California town! Over the last 20 years, Corona has certainly become a suburban hometown for people who work in Los Angeles and Orange County – in fact, Corona's population doubled from 76 thousand in 1990 to about 160 thousand in 2013!
The cities of Chino Hills, Norco and Yorba Linda are also adjacent to Corona. It might be good for you to know that you could choose to book a rental car in Norco, which is just 4 miles north of Corona (and that's where it gets its name: Northcorona!)
Where to find a cheap car rental in Corona
Visitors to Corona who will need a car rental can save a lot of money by booking with us! It's so easy to compare rates on car rental at VroomVroomVroom, and all the time and cash that you save can go right back into your vacation fund! Our price promise assures you of getting a great deal! Read our TnC for more details. We also don't charge any booking fee!
Or, if you're headed to Corona or Riverside County on business, you'll be glad to have a car rental because it allows you to zip back and forth between your hotel and your business meetings or appointments, and also to unwind with a nice drink, a great dinner, or a taste of the California nightlife!
For a nice shopping trip, drive your car rental over to The Crossings at South Corona – you'll find over 60 major retail shops, movie theaters and restaurants! Or, if you're on the north side of the city, check out Corona Hills Plaza and Marketplace, another popular shopping center.
There are plenty of great attractions in Corona to explore with your car rental when you have free time! Relaxation awaits at Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa, the top-rated day spa in Corona and one of the best-reviewed in all of Southern California! Does a tropical garden spa getaway, with mud baths, mineral springs, and massages sound nice? Then drive over there – why not? It's easy to pamper yourself, thanks to the freedom to go anywhere you wish in your car rental!
Other great attractions you'll want to see in your rental car include Tom's Farms, Skull Canyon Zipline, and the Fender Guitar Visitor
Center – a great spot for tourists who love the greatest musical instrument of our times!
Should you need assistance in booking your car rental in Corona, make sure to contact us
and we will be happy to help you.
Top 5 Things to do in Corona
Corona, a city in Southern California was founded at the height of the 'citrus' boom in 1886 and was once declared the 'Lemon Capital of the World'. It was because of the curious layout of streets and a standard grid enclosed by the circular Grand Boulevard that Corona got its nickname: 'The Circle City'. Now known as the 'Gateway to the Inland Empire', it is a renowned city in its own right with plenty of entertainment for visitors as well as residents.
1. Laser Family Fun Center: No 'just for kids' or 'adults only' restrictions; here is a pure family entertainment center, providing you with a multiplicity of activities that you can enjoy as a family like Laser tag and a diversity of video games.
2. Fender Museum of Arts and Music: One of the best things about residing in Corona is having the Fender museum as your neighbour. Along with concerts by renowned artists, music and educational programs are offered to 400 children every week.
3. The 2-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper: Disneyland resort is a magical place where all the Disney characters are brought to life. This is where you can experience the tales and adventures of Disney. Buying tickets for you and you family before hand will give you benefits like early entry into the resort and savings of up to $40 per ticket.
4. Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa: If you want to unwind from the hustles of the day; your visit to this resort will be a soothing and serene experience. Club Mud, Mineral Baths and Massage Village are only a few names. Situated on 11 acres of ground, this place has 15 areas where you can dissipate yourself and at least a thousand reasons why you deserve to come back here.
5. Tandem Paragliding: You will not be needing skills but only determination and the heart to view the Pacific Ocean! You can get a bird's eye view with the help of the instructor. You will be provided with all the required equipment and a safety lesson and you can glide through the air, viewing the cosmic ocean.