Compare Rates to Find a Reliable Car Rental in Costa Mesa
Costa Mesa is a suburban city in southern California renowned as light industrial centre. Previously an agrarian based economy, Costa Mesa has made its way triumphantly as commerce center. Costa Mesa's local economy relies heavily on retail and services. The single largest center of commercial activity is South Coast Plaza, a shopping center noted for its architecture and size. The volume of sales generated by South Coast Plaza, on the strength of 322 stores, places it among the highest volume regional shopping centers in the nation
Top 5 Things to do in Costa Mesa
Costa Mesa is a suburban city in southern California renowned as light industrial centre. Previously an agrarian based economy, Costa Mesa has made its way triumphantly as commerce center.
1. Go shopping in a mega mall: Visiting Costa Mesa and not shopping at South Coast Plaza is a sin. The largest shopping centre not only of Costa Mesa, but also of the region, is known for its gigantic size and marvellous building design. It is a shopping paradise with over 280 stores and shops. Cafes, restaurants, spas and fountains, give shoppers an experience of their lives.
2. Admire the sculptures: For art lovers is a perfect place. A walking tour of the city is exactly what one should do to behold art marvels in public places. Outdoor sculptures of finest quality and other works of art by various artists are a real delight to see.
3. Play some golf: Go golfing when you are in Costa Mesa. Many golf courses of breathtaking beauty, crystal lakes and sparkling water falls await the golf lovers in Tustin Ranch Golf club, Costa Mesa County Club, Oak Creek Golf Club and Strawberry Farms Golf Club and many more.
4. View exquisite performing arts; Costa Mesa offers a spectacular spectrum of performing arts at Segerstrom Center for the Arts. Its magnificent design is the brainchild of Ceaser Pelli, an architect of international fame. It has a brilliant curving glass façade, giving it a majestic look.
5. Relax on the beach: A sure seduction in Costa Mesa is a romantic visit on the 42 miles of beaches of pristine beauty. Walking, sailing, sunbathing, fishing, parasailing and all beach activities one can think of, exist here.